Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

legel help..and does anyone got a room/apartment for rent

Old 10-15-2005, 02:53 PM
It tilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default legel help..and does anyone got a room/apartment for rent

I have had enough shit this year..but this tops it....mother has blocked my car in..*is 20 and a collage student* has refused to let me go to my 2nd job....and is holding me in the house......becase i had enoiugh shit and shes drinking......shes holding me agisnt my will...which i do belive is Unlawful detainment.....its pissing me off as shes blocked me in..and i done told her i will open the garge..pull in..than back AROUND her car......and fuckin leave...i said i will get ALL My shit and leave....i know i can get a basment place..but yea..its a basment...i dont like that idea.....
Old 10-15-2005, 02:54 PM
It tilts

Default Re: legel help..and does anyone got a room/apartment for rent

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
I have had enough shit this year..but this tops it....mother has blocked my car in..*is 20 and a collage student* has refused to let me go to my 2nd job....and is holding me in the house......becase i had enoiugh shit and shes drinking......shes holding me agisnt my will...which i do belive is Unlawful detainment.....its pissing me off as shes blocked me in..and i done told her i will open the garge..pull in..than back AROUND her car......and fuckin leave...i said i will get ALL My shit and leave....i know i can get a basment place..but yea..its a basment...i dont like that idea.....

and dont BS me..iam pissed..iam tired of this.and iam trying to leave......
Old 10-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Well i thought my homework got me lost !!!! Say or come again ?
Old 10-15-2005, 03:09 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Well i thought my homework got me lost !!!! Say or come again ?

What ??....mom is drunk...shes pissed because me and sister had an agurment....shes taken her car...and blocked me in....i cant eat here...i cant leave to eat...i cant do anything...iam trying to leave NOW with my items...and shes holding me agisnt my will......which i belive is Unlawful detainment.......
Old 10-15-2005, 03:22 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Wait for her to pass out?
Old 10-15-2005, 03:23 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Wait for her to pass out?

No..beause she wont...and dad is on HER side........and he's going to come home...and last time this happend..i ended up getting into a fist fight.......he's the reason there wanting me on prozac and pazil and the reason i have a twitching eye...stress from them.....
Old 10-15-2005, 03:26 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

If you can come up with the money tonight, I'll bring the bike and the truck over there.. sell you the bike.. and help you haul all your stuff away in the truck.

Seriously though.... the story is really still not very clear. You and your sister got into an argument, your mom and dad are pissed.. and your mom doesn't want you to leave the house. I grasp that part, but there's got to be more to the story. So, calm down, breathe, and tell the story.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

For some reason i feel the 911 person would not take you serious... Just leave call someone to pick you up or leave by as little of force that needs be. Just dont hit you mom that is all.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
No..beause she wont...and dad is on HER side........and he's going to come home...and last time this happend..i ended up getting into a fist fight.......he's the reason there wanting me on prozac and pazil and the reason i have a twitching eye...stress from them.....
Best of luck to you then.....
Old 10-15-2005, 03:34 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
If you can come up with the money tonight, I'll bring the bike and the truck over there.. sell you the bike.. and help you haul all your stuff away in the truck.

Seriously though.... the story is really still not very clear. You and your sister got into an argument, your mom and dad are pissed.. and your mom doesn't want you to leave the house. I grasp that part, but there's got to be more to the story. So, calm down, breathe, and tell the story.

i picked my sister up from work and shes was in a bitchy mood....she punched me so i hit her back....mom got pissed..moved her car in front of mine....blocked me in....i was than told..i cannot leave my room.....she than tryed to cut off the power but she dosnt know how to.......she tryed to take my cell phone which i PAY for myself.....and i told her i will call the police..she said try me...iam trying to get out without there help.....my car is in MY name...not mom..nor dad.....all the stuff in my room was bought with my money...right now iam 500 in the hole from when i broke my axle.....friday....its fixed.......they are refusing to let me pack up and leave.........they are holding me agisnt my free will and my money...i had 33k in savings bonds saved up and in there safe....tonight after this shit i decided to say fuck school and use that as a down payment on whatever decently priced house i can afford to get the HELL out of her.....they will not let me leave.....

Quick Reply: legel help..and does anyone got a room/apartment for rent