Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lepricon driving the yellow scoobie???

Old 06-26-2004, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
srt4hokie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lepricon driving the yellow scoobie???

WTF, I think I'll come on here and post some dumb ass thread bashing someone I don't know, and what the hell I'll even do it on a car website, but damn I mention a vehicle at some point in the thread so it most belong here.

My guess you did a gay ass rice rev and he did not bite so your on here doing this dumb shit.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:42 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
WTF, I think I'll come on here and post some dumb ass thread bashing someone I don't know, and what the hell I'll even do it on a car website, but damn I mention a vehicle at some point in the thread so it most belong here.

My guess you did a gay ass rice rev and he did not bite so your on here doing this dumb shit.

sorry..but I've never once in my life revved on someone.
Old 06-27-2004, 04:45 AM
Cobra Princess

TheCobraChick has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by srt4hokie

But isn't that what everyone likes to do on DragVa is bash people that they dont know?
Old 06-27-2004, 05:57 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TibNRice
joecivic....you drive a civic and unless your some super model i'm sure we could find something stupid as shit to say how you look...and it's just yellow...

and yeah it probably was cosmo.
joe had a respectable turbo civic. I don't care for hondas that much but there is a big difference in a civic and a civic that can actually run.

On the other half.. damn chad does not look that old.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

yea thats Cosmo.. you guys should race. from a stop

He is on here btw.. I'm sure he'll post soon...

any car can run given the knowledge and money, and honda's have a pretty good aftermarket
Old 06-27-2004, 09:59 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by GaRn
yea thats Cosmo.. you guys should race. from a stop

He is on here btw.. I'm sure he'll post soon...

any car can run given the knowledge and money, and honda's have a pretty good aftermarket

subie's can be made fast and are pretty quick stock I know. Given the front mount and the way it sounds I'm sure its pretty quick
Old 06-27-2004, 10:26 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

I still have yet to ever see this car in person.. yet you guys say he's always running around town, and coincidentally see him twice in two days? How is that possible? Argh! I lub front mounts.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:28 AM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Isn't Cosmo's car around 400hp? Or maybe that was Joeys wagon? I'm confused, do the impreza's even come in a piss yellow? I thought they were more of a kodak yellow.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Choodle
Isn't Cosmo's car around 400hp? Or maybe that was Joeys wagon? I'm confused, do the impreza's even come in a piss yellow? I thought they were more of a kodak yellow.
You were thinking about joeys wagon.. I think chad said that yellow was only offered one year.
Old 06-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I think cosmo is around where joey used to be though right? I know he said he would run around mid to high 12's or so.. I'm guessing subaru guys talk hp at the flywheel? since there arent many awd dyno's I'm assuming...

bseriesturbo have you ever run at the bridge?

do you have a hatch with a bigass fmic?

Quick Reply: Lepricon driving the yellow scoobie???