Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lepricon driving the yellow scoobie???

Old 06-28-2004, 04:17 PM
Cosmo likes to blow!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lepricon driving the yellow scoobie???

Not saying I agree with your classification but you do have a point! I knew a guy that had a Lime green Gremiln with a blown 454 in it, now who would want to race him.
Anyway my point is that no matter what kind of car you drive does not justify a cowardly personal attack based on someone's appearance. Unfortunately, this type of lame ass chicken shit behavior seems to be reserved to people who drive the associated type of car.
The funny thing is generally I can observe a "type" of car and associate a pattern of behavior from the owner. Especially if I am driving a car better or worse than the subjects. If "my" car is nicer and faster then I get a disgruntled, pissed off pattern. If "my" car is slower and doesnt look as good then I get the smug, cocky attitude. I think you can see my theory and justification for my comments.

Richard... pay no attention to the neon/SRT-4 Reference.

Last edited by hitmanG35; 06-28-2004 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

hehe i understand... and there are far to many riced out honda's.. its pissing me off.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=GaRn]Technically a subaru wrx is just a impreza.. just like a civic Si is just a civic... or an srt4 just a neon
[QUOTE]

You know the truth is I got over the neon thing along time ago but still if you call a srt-4 a neon then you must have never looked close at one. People keep saying it's a neon with a factory turbo kit. All I ask is for someone to show me a neon that comes with a 2.4L engine from the factory...
Old 06-28-2004, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hitmanWRX
Not saying I agree with your classification but you do have a point! I knew a guy that had a Lime green Gremiln with a blown 454 in it, now who would want to race him.
Anyway my point is that no matter what kind of car you drive does not justify a cowardly personal attack based on someone's appearance. Unfortunately, this type of lame ass chicken shit behavior seems to be reserved to people who drive the associated type of car.
The funny thing is generally I can observe a "type" of car and associate a pattern of behavior from the owner. Especially if I am driving a car better or worse than the subjects. If "my" car is nicer and faster then I get a disgruntled, pissed off pattern. If "my" car is slower and doesnt look as good then I get the smug, cocky attitude. I think you can see my theory and justification for my comments.

Richard... pay no attention to the neon/SRT-4 Reference.
Why do I get the impression that you made reference to neon’s and then edited it
Old 06-29-2004, 04:09 AM
Turd Ferguson

BigA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
Why do I get the impression that you made reference to neon’s and then edited it
Yeah I dont see anything about a Neon in that post.

And for what it's worth (this coming from a crappy Civic driver who knows nothing but we have established is NOT worthless) Richard, I think your car is beautiful!
Old 06-29-2004, 04:46 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Hey, richard... wouldn't it be more along the lines of platform sharing with a neon...? If I remember correctly there is nowhere on an srt-4 that actually says "neon", what does the title say it is?

Last edited by cootees; 06-29-2004 at 04:48 AM.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:46 AM
u know what it is

GoDs_Son is an unknown quantity at this point

[not meaning to jack the thread]

hitmanWRX: are you the one with the wrb stage 4 over there by foxridge?
Old 06-29-2004, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by GoDs_Son
[not meaning to jack the thread]

hitmanWRX: are you the one with the wrb stage 4 over there by foxridge?
I don't think he'll mind me answering for him.... and yes, he is.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:14 AM
u know what it is

GoDs_Son is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, awsome... i met him at the VT spring car show. real nice guy. and he even let me ride in his lovely car. I have yet to meet you Cosmo, but ive heard good things about your car. I just wanted to make sure hitmanWRX was the same guy i thought he was. thanks!
Old 06-29-2004, 12:58 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BigA
Yeah I dont see anything about a Neon in that post.

And for what it's worth (this coming from a crappy Civic driver who knows nothing but we have established is NOT worthless) Richard, I think your car is beautiful!
1. I don't drive a Civic.

2. I'm not a crappy driver.

3. If I did drive a Civic I would not regret it..

I didn't call it a neon in disgust or anything, never said it was a bad thing, but to say its not a neon would be kind of weird..

Quick Reply: Lepricon driving the yellow scoobie???