Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lets count them up (tickets)

Old 06-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
srt4hokie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lets count them up (tickets)

Well on my way down Christiansburg mountain towards Salem I had a unmarked state trooper behind me and I engine braked going down the mountain, making lots of noise, yet did not get pulled over…

Of coarse I don’t have tinted windows, and all my license plates are on the car but hey who knows why he did not pull me over…
Old 06-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Back in a TOYOTA

idrivetoys has disabled reputation

-58 points here, too many different tickets to list
Old 07-04-2005, 12:21 PM

elementalfirex has disabled reputation

1986 Celica ST
---------
60 in a 45 -dropped
70 in a 55 -dropped (more than once)
Rear ending a lady doing 2mph in the rain while she was talking on the phone at a green stop light -dropped
Rear ending a ford torus doing 45 after an 18 wheeler shoved me into oncoming traffic -dropped due to hit and run
year over due inspection -dropped

1995 Eclipse GS-T
----------
85 in a 70 (while people were passing me easily doing 90 on Interstate 40) -dropped
Window Tint being illegal (never tested with a meter dumbass) -dropped like a bad habit
60 in a 45 (accelerated too fast, testing my s16g when I just got it on) -dropped
Yet again another window tint ticket, and tags expired by ONE fuckn day WHILE I WAS GOING TO THE DMV TO GET THE TAGS (given by the same dick sherrif that gave me my last tint ticket) -dropped even harder
Radar dectector ticket in VA -paid.....

Only fucking ticket that actually didn't get dropped, mostly due to the fact I couldn't appear in court to do somethin about it was that stupid radar detector ticket.

Last edited by elementalfirex; 07-04-2005 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:59 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by elementalfirex
1986 Celica ST
---------
60 in a 45 -dropped
Rear ending a lady doing 2mph in the rain while she was talking on the phone at a green stop light -dropped
Rear ending a ford torus doing 45 after an 18 wheeler shoved me into oncoming traffic -dropped due to hit and run

1995 Eclipse GS-T
----------
85 in a 70 (while people were passing me easily doing 90 on Interstate 40) -dropped
Window Tint being illegal (never tested with a meter dumbass) -dropped like a bad habit
60 in a 45 (accelerated too fast, testing my s16g when I just got it on) -dropped
Yet again another window tint ticket, and tags expired by ONE fuckn day WHILE I WAS GOING TO THE DMV TO GET THE TAGS (given by the same dick sherrif that gave me my last tint ticket) -dropped even harder

Only fucking ticket that actually didn't get dropped, mostly due to the fact I couldn't appear in court to do somethin about it was that stupid radar detector ticket.
how did you get all these tickets dropped? are you a lawyer? lol
Old 07-04-2005, 01:38 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

1986 Celica ST
---------
60 in a 45 -dropped

1995 Eclipse GS-T
----------

wanna give me some advice for my 64/45 on coleman bridge towards yorktown?
Old 07-04-2005, 06:07 PM

Know your laws and know your loop holes. Cops here are dishonest and so I will be too. I've given up on being polite to the local police because it gets me nowhere. I use to do the whole pull as far away from the road, put my windows down, take my keys out and put it on the dash, and put both of my hands on the steering wheel crap so that the cop doesn't think I'm going to cap his ass when he walks up to the window to show how polite I would be. Now I pull as close to the road as I can hoping they will get ran over and give them fucking hell. Yea I know I sound like a dick.

3 of them I got dropped because "my speed sensor was stripped"...1 of that was not a lie, the wires were weird and it just did not work, so I replaced it, showed proof of purchase and had mitsu give me a reciept showing it passed a speed test. NOT ALL DA's WILL ACCEPT A DEALERS RECEIPT THO. The way I got it to work 3 times was one, wires were bad, 2, top part sticking outa the tranny stripped, 3 bottom part inside the tranny stripped so I had to "pay 300$ with labor included to have it replaced"

Once was I explained (as it is the truth) that the cop had sat there and tagged me as I was accellerating, and I just got a new turbo installed and my speedometer didn't keep up with me, and the cop was rude and did not give me a chance to explain myself.

Once I asked the cop if I could see the speed the radar displayed and see his certification, and the cop was rude and denied me both, the judge brought the cop into the court room and had him explain himself and dropped the ticket.

Once was driving school (first time of course)

I honestly do not remember the rest of the ways I got out of it because they are like 3 or 4 years old.

It's mostly common sense stuff that if you look up in the local law book and see if the cop did not follow the right way to give a ticket you can easily get out of it.

Sometimes you can just get lucky and the DA probably got laid the night before and he's willing to let you get out of it or at the least drop it to improper equipment. Wilmington is the worst town in the nation for speeders, and they have been doing the most gayest things to catch them. They had a guy on a fucking tractor with a radar gun shootin speeders and had unmarked cars down the road radioed in to pull them over for speeding. They caught easily 50 people each time they did under cover stings like this. Once they did a sherrif in a box in the back of a pickup truck on the side of the road, another time they did a cop in a blow up dummy suit, and another time they did a cop riding around in a golf cart in my ex's neighborhood that has a golf course on the side of a main road. It's kinda funny, but in a way, if I was tagged from that shit, I'd be seriously pissed, wether I was guilty or not, I dont give a shit lol. They've done a bunch of others, but I'll let this local video explain what I just said.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=3518901

Theres a video on the right of that page u can view.

Last edited by elementalfirex; 07-04-2005 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:48 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

how bout you man up when you did something wrong and pay the fucking fine?

that is part of what is wrong with people today. they seem to think that if there is a way around something, then what they did was not wrong.

i can honestly say that i have never been issued a ticket or pulled over for something i didnt do. and i drive at least 10 different cars a week. why dont i ever get "harassed"? cause i dont drive like a fucktard, thats why.

Cliff notes: dont be a pussy. man up to what you did.

i guess i was raised differently then most other pussies i have met, but if i do something wrong, i admit it and own up to it, instead of blame it on the loophole law or some shit.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by fc735
how bout you man up when you did something wrong and pay the fucking fine?

that is part of what is wrong with people today. they seem to think that if there is a way around something, then what they did was not wrong.

i can honestly say that i have never been issued a ticket or pulled over for something i didnt do. and i drive at least 10 different cars a week. why dont i ever get "harassed"? cause i dont drive like a fucktard, thats why.

Cliff notes: dont be a pussy. man up to what you did.

i guess i was raised differently then most other pussies i have met, but if i do something wrong, i admit it and own up to it, instead of blame it on the loophole law or some shit.
where did I write "i did not do x in x speed"? Yea I'm a dick when it comes to finding ways out of having my insurance rates increase or having to pay the town another $125+ fuck that. Nice guys dont always finish first.

You give me the money to pay my increased insurance and pay my tickets and I'll be man enough to walk up to the judge and say fuck you, I broke you fuckn laws, heres your god damn money ripped from my god damn asshole, have a nice god damn day" so yea. Rant all ya want. Have a nice fucking day Oh yea, happy 4th of July! haha

This kinda reminds me of the last time I was in court, I saw this black psycho lady approach the judge because she floated some VERY small checks, like $10, $5, etc and the judge told her, I'd rather see the victims get their restitution (sp) instead of make you go to jail, and the lady flat out said she'd rather go to jail, and the judge even fought back to keep her from going to jail, and said she could walk out the court room today and get a job wether it be mcdonalds or whatever and she could pay the people back, but the black lady said she couldnt cause her back would hurt, and then the crazier part was shes married to a guy who doesn't have a job either! AND THEY HAVE KIDS TOGEATHER! They ended up taking her away in hand cuffs. I'd at least pay those small checks to get out of 1 year of prison, wtf?

Then after that another black guy approached the judge for stealing a crate of potatos from a golden coral buffet, and ended up going to jail for 60 days for it! crazy shit in this town I tell you what. lol

Last edited by elementalfirex; 07-04-2005 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2005, 06:17 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

where did I write "i did not do x in x speed"? Yea I'm a dick when it comes to finding ways out of having my insurance rates increase or having to pay the town another $125+ fuck that. Nice guys dont always finish first.

i cant believe i didnt catch your username before....

werent you banned once?
Old 07-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

1) 81/65 on I-95 just north of Richmond by VSP: Verbally warned

2) 44/35 2 blocks from my house by County cops: Verbally warned even with a radar detector right on the dash. Guess the cop gave me a break b/c it was my 18th birthday coming up

3) 90/55 Reckless: Fairfax County PD: $300 fine, License Restricted within Virginia to School, Health Care, and Work Reasons only for 90 days, which is ending next week. Outside of VA I can drive for whatever reason I want to. Officer was going to write me up for exhaust to, however me being in his words "very cordial and nice", and the fact that Im out of state gave him enough wiggle room to let me off on the exhaust charge.

4) 81/65 Simple Speeding by Maryland State Police: 1 Year Probation Before Judgement, No Points, Pay Court Fees and Fine Amount ($75)

Just got a copy of my driving record the other day, and the Virginia charge didn't cross over to Maryland, and since the other charge is Probation Before Judgement, that doesn't show on my record either. So its clean. But as my dad said: "That horseshoe will stay stuck up your ass for too much longer." So Im keeping my speed way down.