Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lets talk fishing

Old 02-11-2009, 08:55 AM
S a D u B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: lets talk fishing

This is something I wish I would take the time to do once in a while. I'm not a very patient person though, so I'd have to drink beer the whole time.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Honda

OQOQOQO has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I have trouble enjoying standing in or alongside of a body of water to fish. I've fished from the dock multiple times and that's not so bad, but it's just not the same. I grew up taking the boat out with my grandfather and my dad in the Barren River Lake in Kentucky, and it was just a different type of experience. Definitely makes me really miss my grandpa. He knew more about fishing than I could ever hope to in my entire life, and he was a really patient teacher.

yea man,... the gramps dont stick around long enough. i never been on the lake or a boat. only type i know is from the bank, its relaxing either way. my grandad was the same way. hunt/fish was life to him, wish i had the chance to go a couple more times. it reminds me of him to trout fish, thats my favorite thing about trout fishing. bass is just fun bc more people do it.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:32 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by OQOQOQO
yea man,... the gramps dont stick around long enough. i never been on the lake or a boat. only type i know is from the bank, its relaxing either way. my grandad was the same way. hunt/fish was life to him, wish i had the chance to go a couple more times. it reminds me of him to trout fish, thats my favorite thing about trout fishing. bass is just fun bc more people do it.
If we get out in the boats this spring/summer, you're welcome to tag along if you want to give it a shot. The spot you were talking about near the greenway is not far away from MVaughn and myself, so I might have to check that out sometime.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Honda

yea that'd be cool...except im the guy with the trix biike that you dogged out a while back so with that i gotta say fk u. but now that i got that out we can be cool now and go fishing..lol
Old 02-11-2009, 10:06 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

yea that'd be cool...except im the guy with the trix biike that you dogged out a while back so with that i gotta say fk u. but now that i got that out we can be cool now and go fishing..lol
You were being a dumbass and I called you out. I forgot all about that to be honest with you, but it is what it is. I get called out when I say or do stupid things.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Honda

i wasnt bein a dumbass i was just doin a little wheelie goofing off. but yea i dont even have the bike anymore so idc. i just had to bring it up.lol
Old 02-11-2009, 10:48 AM
wub wub wub wub

i wasnt bein a dumbass i was just doin a little wheelie goofing off. but yea i dont even have the bike anymore so idc. i just had to bring it up.lol
Do you really want to get back into this?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Honda

i just said i dont have the bike anymore so idc(i dont care) meaning i dont care...so no.lol. damn i didnt wana turn a good fishin convo into retarded shit that happened months ago by any means