Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a truck

Old 12-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for a truck

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
What's the primary use going to be, really? Do you just want a daily that can haul shit if you need to? Are you going to tow with it? Need it for bad weather? Details, son, details!
No towing, daily driver, stuff I would use it for might be just picking up stuff at Lowes, throwing bikes in the back, mulch, etc..

I would definitely use it for bad weather and maybe some fun exploration, no "hardcore wheelin", don't really want to and can't afford to tear shit up on my daily!

I know the Toyota Tacoma Prerunners have an electric locker in the rear, which should make it useable for just off the beaten path stuff, but it would still probably suck for any more than a few inches of snow.

I'm thinking go with 4wd for the just in case advantage of having it if I need it.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Get an El Camino then!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BCisme
i thought you said you wanted a truck?
This is a truck, bitch.

Old 12-23-2008, 10:04 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

You find any reason you can to post a picture of your vehicles don't you?
Old 12-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Get an El Camino then!
uh hello, fuck no!

Old 12-23-2008, 11:07 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Uhh... the Subaru would just look silly with a velvet interior and fuzzy headliner/dash... so I still vote for the El Camino on 100 spokes
Old 12-24-2008, 06:32 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
You find any reason you can to post a picture of your vehicles don't you?
I didn't say they were mine did I?

Why does that bother you btw, please explain. My post was a rebuttal to his comment, does that upset you?
Old 12-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

The Brat, lol yesssssss!!

FYI Adam, don't honk at me if you see the Eclipse riding around because I finally sold it!
Old 12-24-2008, 07:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by GaRn
The Brat, lol yesssssss!!

FYI Adam, don't honk at me if you see the Eclipse riding around because I finally sold it!
I won't ever honk again after the last half dozen times.. and then there was the time you were getting off of I-81 onto Plantation and I'm pretty sure you did a ricer rev, ricer!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:33 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

I have a 2001 Ford F150 Lariat 4 door short bed with towing package. 5.4L V8 auto. 78k miles. I am letting it go for $6500. Which is a killer deal. Blue book is $8500

Quick Reply: Looking for a truck