Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

LYNCHBURG!!!

Old 06-24-2006, 08:45 PM
1 <3 JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1clean96civicdx has disabled reputation
Default LYNCHBURG!!!

what the crap is goin on in lynchburg? Well i usally go up there every weekend and ride a little but mostly i sit and just "chill" with people up there. But as i found out last night u cant sit anywere from the mcdonalds all the way to advanced auto parts. Basically the cop said u cant sit anywere on wards road,he said he has got a letter from "every" buisness to force the no tresspassing law very highly.So the cop will give u a warning first and when he gives u the warning he gets ur name,color of car,year make and modal,license plate,and checks ur background....so if he catches u sitting again that he will give u the ticket and u have to go to court about it,you cant pay it off!!! WHAT IS GOIN ON!!! sombody needs to get a place up that we can chill at or somthing...let me know some info
Old 06-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入
Default Re: LYNCHBURG!!!

Lburg sucks. Freaking ghetto!
Old 06-24-2006, 11:07 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Wrench_Si
Lburg sucks. Freaking ghetto!

getto eh...........i guess its better where you live doubt it..
Old 06-25-2006, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

ricerpatrol has disabled reputation

Shit to start it off you got a bunch of ricers with their super loud APC exhaust, cut spring, and power line snagging wings. Thing about it if you have a bunch of these cars in one place you got a problem. Ppl start talkin smack fights brake out, spinning tires and dumb shit in parking lots. I mean people have no respect for others you got mom, pops, and, there kids or grand kid Rollin to place of business they don’t want to here all that shit. Well that’s about all for right now I’LL KEEP ON PATROLIN

Know you would like this ISOL2NV
Old 06-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

yea its bad here but if you act like normal people, cops wont bother you...guess thats why i have no problem with them
Old 06-25-2006, 06:52 PM
1 <3 JDM

1clean96civicdx has disabled reputation

i have never did a burn out in lynchburg or anything and i get pulled over for sitting at kmart like 30 minutes before its bullcrap
Old 06-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv
getto eh...........i guess its better where you live doubt it..
Personally I think Virginia sucks all together.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Wrench_Si
Personally I think Virginia sucks all together.
Move one or two states north (WV or OH) and VA is a paradise in comparison (cept for that RETARDED front lic plate law here ).
Old 06-25-2006, 09:48 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

VEC was a great place to sit & chill.. I know for fact everyone one of us in TeamDOHC & close associates behaved & keeped the area clean The owner of the lots even said they were cool with us over there as long we keeped the area clean. But then some dumbass started coming up there drinking & shit, trashing the place.. shooting street lights out with a .22, these people are why we cant sit anywere. so if you know any of the people im talking about you can walk up to them & thank them for fucking it up for us.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1clean96civicdx
what the crap is goin on in lynchburg? Well i usally go up there every weekend and ride a little but mostly i sit and just "chill" with people up there. But as i found out last night u cant sit anywere from the mcdonalds all the way to advanced auto parts. Basically the cop said u cant sit anywere on wards road,he said he has got a letter from "every" buisness to force the no tresspassing law very highly.So the cop will give u a warning first and when he gives u the warning he gets ur name,color of car,year make and modal,license plate,and checks ur background....so if he catches u sitting again that he will give u the ticket and u have to go to court about it,you cant pay it off!!! WHAT IS GOIN ON!!! sombody needs to get a place up that we can chill at or somthing...let me know some info

They have been doing this since lastyear just now they have everywhere posted the VEC was the last spot but a few ruined that for us.

Quick Reply: LYNCHBURG!!!