Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

LYNCHBURG!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 06:19 AM
HOORAY BEER!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cantseemyfeet has disabled reputation
Default Re: LYNCHBURG!!!

I've got to agree with the Lynchburg sucks guy. It's a nice town (if you're old, married, and enjoy being bored as hell) but, if you're like me (the opposite) then this place blows. I miss home sweet home Va Beach.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cantseemyfeet
I've got to agree with the Lynchburg sucks guy. It's a nice town (if you're old, married, and enjoy being bored as hell) but, if you're like me (the opposite) then this place blows. I miss home sweet home Va Beach.

x2 This town is owned by Jerry Falwell.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:46 AM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

man long time no see, where you been hiding
Old 06-26-2006, 07:51 AM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ricerpatrol
Shit to start it off you got a bunch of ricers with their super loud APC exhaust, cut spring, and power line snagging wings. Thing about it if you have a bunch of these cars in one place you got a problem. Ppl start talkin smack fights brake out, spinning tires and dumb shit in parking lots. I mean people have no respect for others you got mom, pops, and, there kids or grand kid Rollin to place of business they don’t want to here all that shit. Well that’s about all for right now I’LL KEEP ON PATROLIN

Know you would like this ISOL2NV

yeah pretty much well said.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

brian34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
VEC was a great place to sit & chill.. I know for fact everyone one of us in TeamDOHC & close associates behaved & keeped the area clean The owner of the lots even said they were cool with us over there as long we keeped the area clean. But then some dumbass started coming up there drinking & shit, trashing the place.. shooting street lights out with a .22, these people are why we cant sit anywere. so if you know any of the people im talking about you can walk up to them & thank them for fucking it up for us.

Old 06-26-2006, 12:55 PM
HOORAY BEER!!

Originally Posted by foshizlemynizel
man long time no see, where you been hiding
What's Up!! Just trying to keep the teggy in one piece. How's the Lude?
Old 06-26-2006, 01:48 PM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

What's Up!! Just trying to keep the teggy in one piece. How's the Lude?
the ludes alright,basically exactly the same as when we went to salem except the passenger seats back in so im back in sts class, looking forward to my second chance to whip the lude around, im registered for that auto-x at danville airport at the end of july so hopefully ill get to make it to this one. anything new for the teg?
Old 06-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1clean96civicdx
i get pulled over for sitting at kmart like 30 minutes before its bullcrap
If my sig wasn't already bad ass... you'd be there my friend.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:48 AM
HOORAY BEER!!

Originally Posted by foshizlemynizel
the ludes alright,basically exactly the same as when we went to salem except the passenger seats back in so im back in sts class, looking forward to my second chance to whip the lude around, im registered for that auto-x at danville airport at the end of july so hopefully ill get to make it to this one. anything new for the teg?
New rod bearings, hardly an upgrade.. Nothing else is new. I hope I'll be able to make that auto-x, too.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:19 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Me and my friends we dont have any probs with the cops cause its the sameones and they see that we dont act stupied and my cousin is a manager where we hangout at but we dont stay there too late...but i heard someone say after july 2 they are going to give u a ticket without a warning

Quick Reply: LYNCHBURG!!!