Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

LYNCHBURG!!!

Old 06-27-2006, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: LYNCHBURG!!!

Originally Posted by VTECivicSI
Me and my friends we dont have any probs with the cops cause its the sameones and they see that we dont act stupied and my cousin is a manager where we hangout at but we dont stay there too late...but i heard someone say after july 2 they are going to give u a ticket without a warning

The cops haven't been as bad this year as last maybe cause we haven't had such nice weather yet ? They just pull in with lights on and everyone does the Fast and Furious thing and leaves fast lol. I haven't heard of anyone getting tickets yet but we have a long ways to go before the warm weather ends.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:11 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

I dont what it is but people need to stop acting a fool everytime they are out the cops dont like it and the store owners dont like it thats one reason y we cant go anywhere or do anything
Old 06-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by VTECivicSI
I dont what it is but people need to stop acting a fool everytime they are out the cops dont like it and the store owners dont like it thats one reason y we cant go anywhere or do anything

x2 but I can only control what I do I can't make joe ricer stop doing burnouts and ebrake slides everywhere..... Nor can I help it when stupid people litter the parking lot we are in. I think that is the main reason we lost the VEC everything was cool for awhile but then more and more people starting hanging around and then trash was everywhere I knew it was only a matter of time that's why noone see's me as much as they used to I don't care to be associated with that.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:00 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Yea i know what u mean i had to run off 2 cars the other weekend where we chill at cause i didnt know them
Old 06-27-2006, 08:26 AM
1 <3 JDM

1clean96civicdx has disabled reputation

were do u sit next to the subway right? Who did u run off?
Old 06-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 1clean96civicdx
were do u sit next to the subway right? Who did u run off?

You don't expect him to give up his spot don't you ? cause if he did then after a few people hang there more and more of the dumbass's would follow. Then either fights break out cause you want them to leave and or you lose the spot just like at the VEC.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:04 AM
SUCKAFISH

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
You don't expect him to give up his spot don't you ? cause if he did then after a few people hang there more and more of the dumbass's would follow. Then either fights break out cause you want them to leave and or you lose the spot just like at the VEC.
^^^^^Sorry But he has a good point
Old 06-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

ricerpatrol has disabled reputation

Best thing to do is talk to the business manger or storeowner have him give you and who ever you want to let sit there a paper saying its ok. Like for example: If Team Dohc wanted to sit at the VEC ya'll as a group (car club) should roll down and talk to them and get permission. Get the whole club to sign the paper with the owner or manager. Then everyone could have a copy that was in the club and keep it in your car that way when the MAN rolls up you have the paper stating that its cool for you to sit there. I know your asking your self what if some punks roll up well they don't have permission so they would get the ticket or whatever. Well got some patrol’n to do lol.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ricerpatrol
Best thing to do is talk to the business manger or storeowner have him give you and who ever you want to let sit there a paper saying its ok. Like for example: If Team Dohc wanted to sit at the VEC ya'll as a group (car club) should roll down and talk to them and get permission. Get the whole club to sign the paper with the owner or manager. Then everyone could have a copy that was in the club and keep it in your car that way when the MAN rolls up you have the paper stating that its cool for you to sit there. I know your asking your self what if some punks roll up well they don't have permission so they would get the ticket or whatever. Well got some patrol’n to do lol.

I had thought about doing that some of the "V-8" guys here in town have a similar deal going with the Famous Anthonys dinner place or whatever it is.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:20 AM
SUCKAFISH

I might have to do that where we chill even tho my cousin is a manager there just to be safe

Quick Reply: LYNCHBURG!!!