Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lynchburg!?!?!!

Old 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM
oh noes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts
Default Re: lynchburg!?!?!!

Originally Posted by cantseemyfeet
Yeah, I live like 2 miles from wards rd and Im starting to hate that shit. I went to wal-mart before fall hit in my integra. Im walking out of the store with GROCERIES in my hand, and this Kevin Federline meets Keebler elf lookin asshole comes up to me and says "you trying to run tonight?". Now i just take my roomate inconspicuous cavalier to wal-mart when i need to go. You guys can keep your godamned Wards Rd and your never ending stock of Kevin Federline-Keebler elves, too.

hahaha thats funny....yea honeslty wards rd used to be fun a few summers ago,alot of non trouble making people that got along with everyone.But now its just a bunch of wanna be gansters or dumb asses, and yet there are still a hand full of decent people that are out,just not like it used to be
Old 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
HOORAY BEER!!

cantseemyfeet has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv
hahaha thats funny....yea honeslty wards rd used to be fun a few summers ago,alot of non trouble making people that got along with everyone.But now its just a bunch of wanna be gansters or dumb asses, and yet there are still a hand full of decent people that are out,just not like it used to be
I can belive that. I've met alot of cool people elsewhere that are actually educated who love the sport without the "My ride is cooler than yours" attitude. Its a shame we cant get all of us to hang out less the "gangstas". The same thing happened at the beach, it was cool for a few years and then the scene got loaded with daddys money and big mouths. Its really sad to see it all go away.. heres to the tuners, not the ricers.
Disclamer: (tuners) I mean domestic and import so dont get mad Ford and Chevy guys. You were here first.. I didnt forget that
Old 02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

yeah, theres always someone out there that will ruin things for the rest...all them gangstas and dumb asses that spin tires through occupied parking lots like k-mart,wal-mart...also the car wash doing burnouts, throwing trash on the grounds ect..ect.., C'mon peoples you just Phuck it up for the rest that just wanna chill and talk cars, weather it maybe domestic,import or motorcycle talk..I barley leave my house after work unless i need to pick up something for the fam....but when i do go out and see idiots like that , I really want no parts of it, Not trying to get trespassing tickets , or anything of the sort...oh'well those people may never get the idea....
Old 02-06-2007, 04:26 PM
HOORAY BEER!!

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
yeah, theres always someone out there that will ruin things for the rest...all them gangstas and dumb asses that spin tires through occupied parking lots like k-mart,wal-mart...also the car wash doing burnouts, throwing trash on the grounds ect..ect.., C'mon peoples you just Phuck it up for the rest that just wanna chill and talk cars, weather it maybe domestic,import or motorcycle talk..I barley leave my house after work unless i need to pick up something for the fam....but when i do go out and see idiots like that , I really want no parts of it, Not trying to get trespassing tickets , or anything of the sort...oh'well those people may never get the idea....
Hey, man. How've you been?
Old 02-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

Hey, man. How've you been?
been doing okay ,can't complain, well i can but it isn't gonna help....lol... how about yourself...things doing good, on the up & up? hows the Teg?
Old 02-06-2007, 05:04 PM
HOORAY BEER!!

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
been doing okay ,can't complain, well i can but it isn't gonna help....lol... how about yourself...things doing good, on the up & up? hows the Teg?
Im doing okay, The teg is alright. Needs some new toys in it. A nice B18C1 would be good.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

Im doing okay, The teg is alright. Needs some new toys in it. A nice B18C1 would be good.
I hear ya....I'm in the same boat, I got too many things on my plate, so i haven't been able to pay more attention to my car.....it upsets me ...lol

Last edited by SickEJ1; 02-09-2007 at 05:04 AM.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:34 PM

slither slither slither slither slither slither

I come up sometimes, but my car is so slow I dont have to worry about spinning
Old 02-15-2007, 08:02 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

its winter so we havent been out at all. its too damn cold to sit outside and bs around. last time we went to wards rd was july probably.. its just boring and nothing but bs whose faster than who and what not.

i hear there has been some racing going on however. But for real, me personally i am against racing on the streets. especially 501. just wait and go to a track. too many people have to follow someone to race and thats really un necessary. 1) draws too much attention 2) too many cars flying up and down the street.. one day someone is really going to get hurt
Old 02-15-2007, 10:44 PM

slither slither slither slither slither slither

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
its winter so we havent been out at all. its too damn cold to sit outside and bs around. last time we went to wards rd was july probably.. its just boring and nothing but bs whose faster than who and what not.

i hear there has been some racing going on however. But for real, me personally i am against racing on the streets. especially 501. just wait and go to a track. too many people have to follow someone to race and thats really un necessary. 1) draws too much attention 2) too many cars flying up and down the street.. one day someone is really going to get hurt
Word, take it to the boonies if you choose to do it guys. Not that I would know anything about that sort of thing

Quick Reply: lynchburg!?!?!!