Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lynchburg!?!?!!

Old 02-20-2007, 06:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themadhatter has disabled reputation
Default Re: lynchburg!?!?!!

When it warms up we will have to have a meet because It be nice to hang around with some people who know what the fuck they where talking about. unlike now where every one i talk to is like" my ultra rare d15 vtec with euro tails and big metal wing all looks so damn good and make me so fucking fast"
lol and slither your right there are a lot of fast domestics in lynchburg and there the guys i usally end up talking to. Is that supra in town because it is hot
Old 02-20-2007, 08:22 AM

slither slither slither slither slither slither

Originally Posted by themadhatter
When it warms up we will have to have a meet because It be nice to hang around with some people who know what the fuck they where talking about. unlike now where every one i talk to is like" my ultra rare d15 vtec with euro tails and big metal wing all looks so damn good and make me so fucking fast"
lol and slither your right there are a lot of fast domestics in lynchburg and there the guys i usally end up talking to. Is that supra in town because it is hot
I havnt came up in a while with the car, its been down while I was making a few changes.
I try to put together a few meets each year, but its been about 2 years since I have had one. I get the NC'ers to come up and we usually meet in danville(midway for both).
But I prefer this kinda weather, turbo's eat this shit up!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:53 PM

themadhatter has disabled reputation

I know its nowhere near what a turbo 2jz is but i'll have my supra on the road soon sporting the 7mgte lol
Old 02-21-2007, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by themadhatter
I know its nowhere near what a turbo 2jz is but i'll have my supra on the road soon sporting the 7mgte lol
Cool man, Ill PM you when I come up again
Old 02-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Britt GT has disabled reputation

That's a nice Supra there! I like it!

Lynchburg is pretty dead. I mean, everyone likes to talk trash about everyone else's stuff. I don't care for that sort of crap. I personally like to have logical conversations about cars.

Oh, and BTW, I can't WAIT until it warms up so I can go crusing in my 'Stang with the top down and start hitting some car shows.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Britt GT
That's a nice Supra there! I like it!

Lynchburg is pretty dead. I mean, everyone likes to talk trash about everyone else's stuff. I don't care for that sort of crap. I personally like to have logical conversations about cars.

Oh, and BTW, I can't WAIT until it warms up so I can go crusing in my 'Stang with the top down and start hitting some car shows.
Thanks for the compliments! Any pics of your mustang? Before the supra, I had owned about 30 mustangs myself, so Im kinda biased. I get together with the l-burg domestic crew about once a month, you should ride out one night. There are a few imports that hangout with them sometimes, couple fast honda's if I remember right. As for the summer weather, you can keep that crap! I like ice cold nights, makes for a lot of fun with the turbo!
Old 03-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Sup yall.

I haven't been on in a while, but I too can't wait till it warms up. I"m getting a new clutch installed in the Venge so I may FINALLY be able to ride out. I haven't been able to drive my car in 6 MONTHS!!! Gotta do some tuning and replace a couple other little things though, but then it's back up to 18-20psi! WOOHOO!
Old 03-02-2007, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Sup yall.

I haven't been on in a while, but I too can't wait till it warms up. I"m getting a new clutch installed in the Venge so I may FINALLY be able to ride out. I haven't been able to drive my car in 6 MONTHS!!! Gotta do some tuning and replace a couple other little things though, but then it's back up to 18-20psi! WOOHOO!
turbo avenger, that is just sick!
Old 03-02-2007, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Why is that sick? I've had it out MANY times! It wasn't until this past summer that I upgraded to an 8-injector setup and got a semi-decent tune for 18psi. I was running like 10-12 before the upgrade, but I want more. :-) There's a few of us on the east coast that're boosted, but the closest one to Lynchburg, other than me, is in Hampton.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:02 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Your shit is still slow lol

Quick Reply: lynchburg!?!?!!