Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lynchburg, Farmsville, Amherst...

Old 01-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lynchburg, Farmsville, Amherst...

Originally Posted by su_maverick
well, it is getting out of the shop the middle of this week with about 11k done to it this shop visit, part of that is the 99 front end.
Sweet, I'm sure it'll look nice!
Old 01-09-2005, 03:45 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

Im actually going to try to bring it down to "first slide of 05" at VMP next friday. But sadly, go running for me, I have 1-2k miles of break in on the engine and turbos.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

Im actually going to try to bring it down to "first slide of 05" at VMP next friday. But sadly, go running for me, I have 1-2k miles of break in on the engine and turbos.
I'll be there... my dad is drifting my black s14 Dunno if i'm bringing my car or not yet. I'm sure you'll see it at the jdmsc meet tho.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:38 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

awesome, it looks to be a great meet as long as everyone follows the rules and parks... luckily there isnt enough room to do something stupid.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

awesome, it looks to be a great meet as long as everyone follows the rules and parks... luckily there isnt enough room to do something stupid.
Yea man can't wait.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:50 PM
you put what, where?

btw- civic duty... you arent that far from the tenn/nc border. If you love autox then go drive down and take on the "dragons tail". We are getting a group together to go down there this summer. Its supposed to be a pure blast to drive.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

civic duty has disabled reputation

btw- civic duty... you arent that far from the tenn/nc border. If you love autox then go drive down and take on the "dragons tail". We are getting a group together to go down there this summer. Its supposed to be a pure blast to drive.
Im definitely down, I didnt want to drive all the way to DC just to autox.