Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lynchburg tonight!!!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lynchburg tonight!!!!!

Originally Posted by boostedvenge

Awww, I don't impress you anymore?!?! :-(
lol i wasnt being specific lol i was just saying ya def got a diff car so yea it has some impression on poeple
Old 03-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Hopefully it's not a bad impressions.

Here's my take on the "team" thing. Does it matter to me? Not in the slightest? Do I care who's a member of what team? NOT AT ALL. Can it provide some FRIENDLY competition, ABSOLUTLEY! Am I a member of either team? Nope! I'm still an Independant! LOL Teams can promote a few different things, and Wayne is showing one of those things: JEALOUSY. He said it himself, he's not a member of either team, and notice he picks at both, but mainly Team DOHC. Was he raped by them, or somehow ousted by that team? I have a feeling someone hurt his poor wittle feewings and now he's all butt-hurt and has to make stabs any chance he can. It's ok Wayne, we understand. Your bottle is warming up as we speak, so while you're waiting, here's a little pacifier so SHUT YOU THE FUCKUP. Thank you, come again.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
Been hated on throughout life, its nothing NEW....
I think everyone has been through that and yes its nothing new

And granted there are Nice & Nicer things outside of Lynchburg, But I would have to say that not everyone with a nice or fast car goes to Wards RD. to hang..(such as yourself)

True and thats prob bc i dont see anyting bc i dont cruise wards rd . I pass thru going to Logans or Tx Roadhouse lol

...Some people have lives and responabilities , so to say that is nothing/lil in the burg that is impressive, I Beg to differ..or rephrase your statement to "You haven't seen anything too impressive in the burg"....But on another note , me personally, I've seen some nice shyt around latley , we all are diffrent in many ways ,we all have diffrent tastes....and as you stated please don't take offense....
im not saying theres nothing in lynchburg thats not impressive..i am saying the majority..the nicer cars i have seen were on timberlake or 460 or some shit like that bc yes people have other lives..that is why i see them else where than wards rd.yes we all hae diff tastes..thats humans and i appreciate show, speed and any type of racing..but some people do think thtas a crime (that is in no way reference to you)

i dont take offense to anyting people around here say ya know. bc i build my car and i drive my car for ME. thats the way it hsould be but you know how people are around here, they build it bc others say to and shit and tryin to impress people.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Hopefully it's not a bad impressions.

Here's my take on the "team" thing. Does it matter to me? Not in the slightest? Do I care who's a member of what team? NOT AT ALL. Can it provide some FRIENDLY competition, ABSOLUTLEY! Am I a member of either team? Nope! I'm still an Independant! LOL Teams can promote a few different things, and Wayne is showing one of those things: JEALOUSY. He said it himself, he's not a member of either team, and notice he picks at both, but mainly Team DOHC. Was he raped by them, or somehow ousted by that team? I have a feeling someone hurt his poor wittle feewings and now he's all butt-hurt and has to make stabs any chance he can. It's ok Wayne, we understand. Your bottle is warming up as we speak, so while you're waiting, here's a little pacifier so SHUT YOU THE FUCKUP. Thank you, come again.
no you dont make bad one . we htink you have a hot car and one bc its original yes..and yes i show and thats one reason i am not in club..ive seen it at shows before and its like if you are in this one club, you cant chill with another or be cool with anyone else..i just dont like hte idea of "teams" thats just me..all 3 of us: me mike and dude are the independant bandwagon
Old 03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

i dont take offense to anyting people around here say ya know. bc i build my car and i drive my car for ME. thats the way it hsould be but you know how people are around here, they build it bc others say to and shit and tryin to impress people.[/QUOTE]

100 % agree
Old 03-02-2006, 01:38 PM
That Guy

lanky189 has disabled reputation

wow, can i have my 5 minutes that i just spent reading this back?
Old 03-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

brian34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Wane, YOU IS A JOKE, always have been. I dont know what the fuck made you think you is so much better then us "broke ass wannabes", but guess what, YOU DEAD WRONG. Going around online talking shit, as if you are Mr. king shit, but you fail to realize you aint shit & never will be. You all big man behind a computer, but on the street you dont talk shit to our face. Now don't be talkin that stupid bullshit about how you have no problem to saying it to our face, thats BULLSHIT. You like to talk & start shit online, next time I want to randomly come up & do what you do here online. Come up to me & tell me the Im a fucking joke, Tell me that Im just a broke ass wannabe, tryin to be somebody or tryin to fit in.. & lets see what happens. Im not one to ever talk shit to or towards anyone, so for an asshat like you to say say shit about me & my some of my closest friends just pisses me the fuck off.

TEAM DOHC BITCH, HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AH wane wanna pick up your bottem jaw.

Last edited by brian34; 03-02-2006 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:50 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by brian34
TEAM DOHC BITCH, HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AH wane wanna pick up your bottem jaw.

what are you the mouth of the team? Everyone on your team can type with some sense of schooling but you.Shut up already.Just leave it to your hiigher ups to do the talking they do a much better job!...because after all arent you the lowest man on the totum pole after seeing the TEAM DOHC line up
Old 03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv
what are you the mouth of the team? Everyone on your team can type with some sense of schooling but you.Shut up already.Just leave it to your hiigher ups to do the talking they do a much better job!...because after all arent you the lowest man on the totum pole after seeing the TEAM DOHC line up
And i guess u are the highest man on yours right, yeah fuckin right, who ever the fuck u are.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

On second thought never mind that, forget this internet bickering BS i dont have time for it,all i said was oh not a "crouch" rocket, just making normal talk then i get bashed from someone,haha,whatever, say what u want.There sure are some nice people in the burg i tell ya.lol

Quick Reply: lynchburg tonight!!!!!