Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lynchburg tonight!!!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Slowbra Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lynchburg tonight!!!!!

You're all fucking morons now do us all a favor and die in a horrible bus accident.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Crv-tec ??

BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK

sooooooooo......... who is going out tonight... tonight being friday night....
Old 03-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=WezieBme]and if you didnt notice whoever you are .....that i am not talkin shit (or atleast i wasnt)
i just said brian couldnt afford a bike (which if he can i dont really care) and that i personally wouldnt pay 600-1000 a month for a neon!!!
QUOTE]

Ok answer this question then why a few pages back were you even I guess pretending to know all about me calling me fatboy..talking shit cause I drive a Neon...Thinking you know all about my financial situation ???? Got an answer for that ? That is what I call Talking Shit ......

Last edited by SpoolnSRT4; 03-02-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BOOSTED-EK

Hopefully a guy from SRTforums wont let me down and my coil will be in today so I can get back to running right
Old 03-03-2006, 03:51 AM
Registered Member

brian34 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=WezieBme]oh im sorry were you sayin something .... oh..... thats right... i'll do just that right after you get a real car!!!

damn i guess neither will ever happen!!! damn it[/QUOT

Get a real car,ok, and i guess that LS is a real car ok,yeah.Team DOHC dosent think were better that anyone were just like everyone else ever sence the name Team DOHC came in the pic everyone had a comment about it, but anyways, u started the shit talk cause i dont know who the hell u are "crouch rocket" remember i didnt say anything to know one i was just making small talk to Robert.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:25 AM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

[QUOTE=brian34]
Originally Posted by WezieBme
oh im sorry were you sayin something .... oh..... thats right... i'll do just that right after you get a real car!!!

damn i guess neither will ever happen!!! damn it[/QUOT

Get a real car,ok, and i guess that LS is a real car ok,yeah.Team DOHC dosent think were better that anyone were just like everyone else ever sence the name Team DOHC came in the pic everyone had a comment about it, but anyways, u started the shit talk cause i dont know who the hell u are "crouch rocket" remember i didnt say anything to know one i was just making small talk to Robert.
once agian he sold that car geez do you have A.D.D. or what,i thought we came to the conclusion that he sold that car.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
You're all fucking morons now do us all a favor and die in a horrible bus accident.

too bad we all have cars..the bus accident wont work
Old 03-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BOOSTED-EK
me!! but then again im outta town..daniel you shoulda come boy
Old 03-03-2006, 05:27 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
too bad we all have cars..the bus accident wont work
I think he was talking about a bus running into you...whilst walking.

Old 03-03-2006, 05:41 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

I wanna rock & roll all night & party everyday......hey Daniel , you said it best on i think pg. 8 , if acted diffrent (TEAM DOHC) OTHERS WOULD STOP HATING...And yes for the RECORD Wayne nolonger has the LS , he drive the a red del sol w/ white wheels people , and yes hes' living in a nice brick house on Graves mill RD....Glad to see your doing good things for yourself WAYNE...also Daniel my teammate knows that the car is SOLD , he just like to see yous guys PANTIES get all BUNCHED up...Also might i add for all motor Brians car is far from slow...Wayne you stated----> FUCK ALL YALL!!<-----, damn dog didn't know there was so much hostility there.you aught to try and get rid of some of that aggression..I must say TEAM DOHC has been going 6 mos. strong and still counting...So for those of you that thinks the TEAM SHYT doesn't work, your WRONG.. EVEN if TEAM DOHC didn't succeed , there are plenty TEAMS/CLUBS out there that work quite smoothly...Team Prototype,Team Rice,(V.F.C) Virginia Foxbody CLub, not to mention locally there is The biker clubs /teams also Insane Obsession,( M.S.R)Millinum Sport Riders...Thats just to name a few.....For those that say the whole team thing isn't youre scene ,SO BE IT ! WHY CRITISIZE ? just be on your happy little way....All I'm saying is that the TEAM/CLUB scene,REEKS of BENIFITS to its MEMBERS..and for those that don't belong to such an organization find there benifits ELSWHERE...its all about the team work and helping each other out...Oh , Wayne you say that you use to speak to people in the Team that no longer speak to you anymore...you mean like Amy & Martin? are you loosing SLEEP over this? Evidentally yous guys friendship wasn't good as you thought , just b/c we are a TEAM now doesn't mean that our everday life & friendships come to a CEASE ..we all still have lives & friends outside of this TEAM.....So if you guys don't talk anymore , trust me its not b/c they're in a TEAM.............................................. .....GOTDAMN is this shyt long or what...LMAO,lol ......its FIRDAY people........!!!

Quick Reply: lynchburg tonight!!!!!