Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lynchburg tonight!!!!!

Old 03-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Slowbra Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lynchburg tonight!!!!!

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
too bad we all have cars..the bus accident wont work
Not you.

The other cluster fucks in this thread.

All I hear is a bunch of people with 13 second cars maybe one or two 12 second cars whining and talking like a bunch of 8 year olds. Boo fucking hoo. You're all slow now die.

KThankZBye
Old 03-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Not you.

The other cluster fucks in this thread.

All I hear is a bunch of people with 13 second cars maybe one or two 12 second cars whining and talking like a bunch of 8 year olds. Boo fucking hoo. You're all slow now die.

KThankZBye
I drive an 18 second car and I hope to see you in Roanoke 2night....
let me guess you got a 2 second fully built, tubbed, drag car? as a matter of fact don't answer that , b/c we don't know you and don't care what kinda pootang you got HOMEBOY! 8 years old, huh... get it right I'm 10 ....
Old 03-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
let me guess you got a 2 second fully built, tubbed, drag car? as a matter of fact don't answer that , b/c we don't know you and don't care what kinda pootang you got HOMEBOY! 8 years old, huh... get it right I'm 10 ....

Oh Snap your going to the Noke tonight ? who else is going ?
Old 03-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=SpoolnSRT4]Oh Snap your going to the Noke tonight ? who else is going ?[/QUOTE

You , Aron, Me, Mike, Sid, Chris,Brian.....all the 22 second cars
Old 03-03-2006, 12:36 PM
HOORAY BEER!!

cantseemyfeet has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
I find it funny that you probably have NO IDEA what we're talking about, but still managed to hit the nail on the head....heehee

And another Saturday night/Sunday morning IHOP stop sounds pretty good about now. Brownies and chocolate milk too? :-)
No, Ive been watching and reading along, I usually keep my mouth shut when it comes to these stupid-ass arguments where "my car is faster" or "my team is faster" or, my personal favorite.."I get more pussy than you". But, I just want to say one thing. No one cares about your car but you, no one cares your team other than you, and No one likes your available pussy, not even you. I had a team when I was living in 757. I hated it. If you have a team, rock on. I don't have one cause its just asking haters (like dude, in Roanoke) TO OPEN THERE BIG FUCKING MOUTH. And guess what dude, no one likes your car either. SickEj, you the man. Why are you even talking to that fucker?
Old 03-03-2006, 03:36 PM
That Guy

lanky189 has disabled reputation

how do you qualify for this "team dohc"

i have dohc..can i be in?
Old 03-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Originally Posted by cantseemyfeet
No, Ive been watching and reading along, I usually keep my mouth shut when it comes to these stupid-ass arguments where "my car is faster" or "my team is faster" or, my personal favorite.."I get more pussy than you". But, I just want to say one thing. No one cares about your car but you, no one cares your team other than you, and No one likes your available pussy, not even you. I had a team when I was living in 757. I hated it. If you have a team, rock on. I don't have one cause its just asking haters (like dude, in Roanoke) TO OPEN THERE BIG FUCKING MOUTH. And guess what dude, no one likes your car either. SickEj, you the man. Why are you even talking to that fucker?
NO NO NO!!!! I was talking about the suggestion for IHOP!!! LOL There was some fun that went down @ IHOP that involved pancakes, brownies, chocolate milk, and a whole lotta laughing.

I'm not saying I'm hot shit, I know I'm not. My car's ugly and it's slow, but I built it up and I'm proud of it and it's different. You don't see many modded Dodge Avengers around. I agree with ya 100%. It's not what team you're a part of, or how fast your car is, or how much tail you chase. It's about the passion for automobiles and motor sports.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:47 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
NO NO NO!!!! I was talking about the suggestion for IHOP!!! LOL There was some fun that went down @ IHOP that involved pancakes, brownies, chocolate milk, and a whole lotta laughing.

I'm not saying I'm hot shit, I know I'm not. My car's ugly and it's slow, but I built it up and I'm proud of it and it's different. You don't see many modded Dodge Avengers around. I agree with ya 100%. It's not what team you're a part of, or how fast your car is, or how much tail you chase. It's about the passion for automobiles and motor sports.
YOur like the pnly one not on the team the understands what were about lo
Old 03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

YEah well, I've been into motorsports for a while and I know what it's all about. Some trash talk is fun and welcomed, but the things that come out of some of these people is just rediculous.

Does it bother or concern me that I'm not on a team? Not in the slightest! Would it be cool to be a part of one? Sure. Teams can offer a lot of comeraderie, not to mention discounts through potential sponsors. But would I want to be a part of a team that bickers, fights, and doesn't really go anywhere? Not in the slightest.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
See me in Roanoke? Why you want to go a little 2 Fast 2 Furious on me? Sorry I have more sense then to race on the street.

Seriously you guys make me glad I don't go to Lynchburg any. Woopy dee fucking doo you guys have Turbo Honda's. OMG!!1!1111!!!ELEVEN!!!ONE!1!! 1 h4v3 n3v3r s33n 4 7urb0 H0nd4 1n my l1f3!!!!

Anyway all the cars I see in your "team" are 13 second cars possibly high 12s but nothing I would ever have to worry about.

Quick Reply: lynchburg tonight!!!!!