Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lynchburg tonight?

Old 04-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LC2ner has disabled reputation
Default Lynchburg tonight?

Whats up with the police tonight. On my way to and from Walmart, I saw two people pulled over within five minutes, both by unmarked cars. I also saw about 3-4 unmarked cars while I was out.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:54 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Default Re: Lynchburg tonight?

I heard about that
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
no turbo, jus a name

captainturbo has disabled reputation

All I know is some school must have had prom, because there were some people at the mall dressed for it.

Not sure if its a reason.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:40 PM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by captainturbo
All I know is some school must have had prom
this or they seen all the lynchburg threads on here
Old 04-09-2006, 06:21 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

That's why I went home early, too many cops out. Within the 20-30 minutes I was out, I saw 4-5 cars pulled over.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Cause to many people acting like Fools up and down Wards I noticed an increase in it that's why I haven't been hanging out the past few weekends gotta let that shit cool down...
Old 04-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

LC2ner has disabled reputation

So, at home, if we would gather up at the car wash, for instance, they would give us ten minutes, and then chase us away. They never let the crowd sit at one spot too long. But whats the deal here?? It seems like as long as you guys arnt doing anything stupid they will let you park there??
Old 04-09-2006, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LC2ner
So, at home, if we would gather up at the car wash, for instance, they would give us ten minutes, and then chase us away. They never let the crowd sit at one spot too long. But whats the deal here?? It seems like as long as you guys arnt doing anything stupid they will let you park there??

It depends on where your at really and the mood they are in that night Kmart used to be the spot but they wrote I think everyone and there momma tresspassing tickets last year cause of a bunch of fights and shit

but anyways the carwashes are pretty much off limits to here cause of people tearing up shit at them....

Some nights they are cool and others they are dicks you just have to be on your toes and ready to leave when they pull up...
Old 04-09-2006, 10:36 AM
no turbo, jus a name

captainturbo has disabled reputation

Hmm I'm thinking prom, because me and my cousin were actually at the mall early like b/w 6:30 and 7. They were out deep then. As soon as we hit wards to get to the mall we passed two. Really we first went to the mall at like 10 in the morning prior to, and one was sitting in the lot .

One unmarked car was like a rose or burgandy color. When your riding stock lol, you don't have any problems. Not to say some of the people who got pulled over, were really into cars.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:36 PM
That Guy

lanky189 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
It depends on where your at really and the mood they are in that night Kmart used to be the spot but they wrote I think everyone and there momma tresspassing tickets last year cause of a bunch of fights and shit

but anyways the carwashes are pretty much off limits to here cause of people tearing up shit at them....

Some nights they are cool and others they are dicks you just have to be on your toes and ready to leave when they pull up...

Yeah a few years back some friends and I got a ticket for loitering in the Wal-mart Parking lot...damn thing of it is that we were standing aroudn quietly talking..while the group of jackass ricers that was in the parking lot and hour before we stopped in was the group doing burnouts and playing the stereo's all loud.... 24 hours of community service and 6 months unsupervised probation later..the charges where dropped and I don't stand around on wards any more..

Quick Reply: Lynchburg tonight?