Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lynchburg tonight?

Old 04-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lynchburg tonight?

Originally Posted by lanky189
Yeah a few years back some friends and I got a ticket for loitering in the Wal-mart Parking lot...damn thing of it is that we were standing aroudn quietly talking..while the group of jackass ricers that was in the parking lot and hour before we stopped in was the group doing burnouts and playing the stereo's all loud.... 24 hours of community service and 6 months unsupervised probation later..the charges where dropped and I don't stand around on wards any more..

Damn never heard of anyone getting raped with those punishments from around here I think most everyone I know that got tickets for Hanging out got a warning the first time.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:59 PM
That Guy

lanky189 has disabled reputation

yeah...and i'm not the type to have had run-ins with the law before either...aside from 3 speeding tickets (over 6 years) i've never been in any sort of legal bind....

wanna hear some better bs? half of us had one court date..the other another date...same judge...one group got simply 6 months upsupervised...my group..got bent over.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

just for my .02 cent the last 6 vehicles i have done for campbell county have been u/c units and only 1 was a crown vic as for lynchburg in teh last few months they have built 4 new u/c units
Old 04-10-2006, 06:25 PM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

all the u/c cars on the road now have me paranoid, im always mirror scanning, the most inconspicuos u/c ride ive ever seen was a champagne color ford windstar on 29, small radar by rearview mirror, tinted rear glass, two small blue lights in rear window, two small blue lights mounted on front bumper like foglights, had standard issue plates, not local govt use only. couldnt tell until u got right up on it.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

lol thats child's play
2005 Tahoe 22" wheels all black no visible lights on exterior no visible radar with standard tags.... mmm i worry my self doing this crap sometimes
Old 04-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Banned

DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point

watch out for the VW jetta cop, also the Durangos