Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lynchburg tonight.

Old 09-22-2006, 10:19 AM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Default Re: Lynchburg tonight.

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
where are you guys going to be hanging out? I thought it was supposed to rain, no? If not I might come that way instead of going to the track, lol. I been bored cooped up at the house too much recently.
We will prolly be Famous Anthonys/subway on wards around 9-10 at first..
Old 09-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

where are you guys going to be hanging out? I thought it was supposed to rain, no? If not I might come that way instead of going to the track, lol. I been bored cooped up at the house too much recently.
When do I get to blow by that Evo?
Old 09-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
When do I get to blow by that Evo?
You get to do that on low end, and I'll return the favor on top end
Old 09-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

That sounds like a call out to me ???
Old 09-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
That sounds like a call out to me ???
he ain't even got his car going yet fully, or do you rotors? We can go from a dig or a 45 roll, I don't care.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Famous...

You get to do that on low end, and I'll return the favor on top end
LS1 Top End FTW. Is your low end really that bad?
Old 09-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Famous...

he ain't even got his car going yet fully, or do you rotors? We can go from a dig or a 45 roll, I don't care.

Yeah. I'm driving it around now. A dig would be funny. Assuming you have the proper equipment, it would be a 500 hp AWD car, vs. a 400 hp RWD car with street 255's. Talk about not fair! Haha, I'll do 50 roll from third gear if you let me spray.

BTW, you better get a piece before I get the dual nozzle dual stage. Nitrous LS1 RX-7 FTMFW!?!?!?! Really I need tires first... It spins a bit on motor.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

j's evo has disabled reputation

guys sorry i cant make it out there tonight but next weekend for sure my daughter is pretty sick so i cant come and play .but the guys from lynchburg were pretty cool guys it was nice meeting you and youre quick honda's it was fun but my lower intercooler pipe had to f*** things up
Old 09-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Yeah. I'm driving it around now. A dig would be funny. Assuming you have the proper equipment, it would be a 500 hp AWD car, vs. a 400 hp RWD car with street 255's. Talk about not fair! Haha, I'll do 50 roll from third gear if you let me spray.

BTW, you better get a piece before I get the dual nozzle dual stage. Nitrous LS1 RX-7 FTMFW!?!?!?! Really I need tires first... It spins a bit on motor.
Lol, I will likely get my ass kicked either way, spray or no spray. I just think it would be fun to run, seeing as how no one ever wants to

Went to shelor tonite though, 7.3@95.6 with a 1.80 sixty foot Spun all through 1st, and hit rev limiter in3rd First run of the nite and first time driving car with bigger snail
Old 09-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Famous...

Lol, I will likely get my ass kicked either way, spray or no spray. I just think it would be fun to run, seeing as how no one ever wants to

Went to shelor tonite though, 7.3@95.6 with a 1.80 sixty foot Spun all through 1st, and hit rev limiter in3rd First run of the nite and first time driving car with bigger snail

Bullshit! You know you will pull me... 7.3 is damn good for the first time with the new turbo! I doubt I'll be ready to run next weekend, but I will be in Roanoke just to put some miles on the car and brake it in before my dyno runs. You know you're making some power when you spin through first in a AWD car.

Anyone know of any big car meets with imports anywhere? I would love to cruise somewhere and see some big meet of nice imports.

Quick Reply: Lynchburg tonight.