Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Making a dvd, check out the promo.

Old 03-26-2006, 02:08 PM
oh noes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Making a dvd, check out the promo.

Originally Posted by LLama
If you aren't willing to accept constructive criticism, skip my post.

1: In one sentence, please tell me the purpose of this dvd. Really, what do you want it to accomplish? (I'm asking this seriously without suggesting anything negative.)

2: I wouldn't use music that you don't have written consent to use. Also, you can mix the audio to have the noises of the cars and the music if you want.

3: You need a better camera focused around infrared ("night vision")... What kind of setup are you currently using?

4: Nudity/Sexually explicit material... in all honesty, you may want to kill that due to legal reasons; unless you're going to have a "warning" prelude written up.

5: Again with legal reasons... You had better make it known at the beginning of the video that all of the bikes/cars were filmed on private "closed" roadways and wasn't street racing.

take his advice and stay out of trouble .......all that "little" stuff could could add up to something major if the right person see's it
Old 03-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jdog906
look dex, don't come on this and dog on this because, 1) we have working/running cars on the street 2) we are trying to make a name for ourselfs and you little *group* doesn't have shit to show for.
Your little group? Our little "group" just races, we don't really have a group, its like 10 friends that just have cars and like to race. You are the only ones that have working running cars? Our little "group" only has 2 cars that aren't running, one including mine. Your fastest damn car is a civic hatch, which is fairly quick, but seriously. And is it even running? Nope.

The only name you will make for yourselves will be like this. "Look, isn't that those Honda retards that think they have fast cars, but not one is turbo, not one is sprayed, and they all have fart cans and ricer shit." Ben is your one exception.

Oh and BTW, you would get fucked it someone saw that video from DropJaw or the street racing like that. You might want to listen to Llama and do away with a lot of that shit. Wait, then you wouldn't have a video. Haha.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I don't race.... but I guarantee my "group" is seein more 7's than both of yours combinedddddddddddddddddddddddd *****s...
Old 03-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Famous...

I don't race.... but I guarantee my "group" is seein more 7's than both of yours combinedddddddddddddddddddddddd *****s...

Seeing more 7's? I don't get it?
Old 03-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Seeing more 7's? I don't get it?
1/8th mile.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Famous...

1/8th mile.

I'm sure you are since none of us have ever ran 7's. Or for a matter of fact, went to a track. But this year if you go to Natty bridge you will see some 7's from us. My goal is to run 7's on my first track pass ever. I have never made a pass at a drag track either. I know, its a high goal.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Famous...

My "group" only consists of a couple cars that are even fast, the others are coming along. Blake's FD should easily run 7's if it would hook or he could drive or it ever ran right. But we may never see it run anyway if he buys a damn single turbo Pinto.

Last edited by rotorsownyou7; 03-27-2006 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Famous...

Jdog906, what kind of times does your street racer Honda group run?
Old 03-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
I'm sure you are since none of us have ever ran 7's. Or for a matter of fact, went to a track. But this year if you go to Natty bridge you will see some 7's from us. My goal is to run 7's on my first track pass ever. I have never made a pass at a drag track either. I know, its a high goal.
Just don't wreck it on the way to natural bridge.... rx-7's have a history of just not quite getting there...
Old 03-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Famous...

Just don't wreck it on the way to natural bridge.... rx-7's have a history of just not quite getting there...

I'm not taking a chance. I'm trailoring the bitch.