Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Making a dvd, check out the promo.

Old 03-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Famous...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Making a dvd, check out the promo.

I forgot JDOG, I have some pics of your car I took a long time ago. They are funny, hahahaha!

God I love those pics, and technically you still owe me your wing. And I should own your VTAK stickers too.
Attached Thumbnails Making a dvd, check out the promo.-img_0672.jpg   Making a dvd, check out the promo.-img_0674.jpg  
Old 03-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

ahahahahahahahaha.... the video makes sense now....
Old 03-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Famous...

Haha, I haven't even saw the video, but I can just imagine. These guys have been making me laugh for a long time now. I raced JDOG906 for the wing on his car one time and he accepted. I won the race, but he wouldn't give me the wing. I was pissed, I was going to hang it up in my garage. Now I hear they are into racing for each others license plates. WTF is that?
Old 03-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure I outran this guy in my old v6 explorer on williamson one night... With about 200 lbs of shit in the back....

edit: I just brightened the top pic.. it was one with a different type wing... i think maybe it was silver too.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Famous...

Originally Posted by LLama
I'm pretty sure I outran this guy in my old v6 explorer on williamson one night... With about 200 lbs of shit in the back....

edit: I just brightened the top pic.. it was one with a different type wing... i think maybe it was silver too.

Well I was going to say you probably did. If it was loud and had TV's and shit in the car, it was him.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Well I was going to say you probably did. If it was loud and had TV's and shit in the car, it was him.
Nope.. it was cool... but not THAT cool...
Old 03-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Famous...

Originally Posted by LLama
Nope.. it was cool... but not THAT cool...

Didn't think so, it would have had to been the shit to hold a candle to JDOG's phat ride.
Old 03-26-2006, 05:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Oops.. You accidentally posted the full length video.

Just a helpful tip: If you're going to do a promo/teaser, make it very dramatic.. very suspenseful, and very short. This one is so long that it doesn't leave you wanting more or wondering what's in store for the full video, you know?
Old 03-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Famous...

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Oops.. You accidentally posted the full length video.

Just a helpful tip: If you're going to do a promo/teaser, make it very dramatic.. very suspenseful, and very short. This one is so long that it doesn't leave you wanting more or wondering what's in store for the full video, you know?

Haha, how long is the damn video? I thought promo's/teasers were like 30 sec.? Just enough to get you wanting to buy the shit.
Old 03-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Unconfirmed User

13 minutes.