Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

meet sunday (11/15)

Old 11-16-2009, 07:12 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: meet sunday (11/15)

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
I agree. Ill see if I can come up with a route that will make everyone happy and keep us away from or able to pass cars as needed.

Any request on the time/distance? Ill have new tires saturday morning so Ill probably do a prerun after they are on just to see how it goes. Anyone who wants to tag along for that let me know.
I'm down for a prerun depending on when it would be... Work 3pm-11:30pm every day Mon-Fri... Let me know something...

I'm debating on takin my trim rings off when I go on these "cruises"... I'm afraid I'm gonna lose one...

PS. Fuck yea Team Babby Face!

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 11-16-2009 at 07:17 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:37 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010
since i'm anticipating this to realistically be (one of) the last, i'd be down for another pretty long one. i was thinking maybe catawba over potts into WV? Greg did that last weekend and said it was a great ride... but i'm down for whatever.

i'll just be ridin the lude ass anyways
Yup. I want to have a good mix of no traffic and good road conditions...

So what day works good for everybody? Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon? Time honestly depends on how long the cruise is because I want to be back to a populated (read no fucking deer) area by dark. Or maybe if the weather allows we should do one on each day with different lenght route.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

So what day works good for everybody? Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon? Time honestly depends on how long the cruise is because I want to be back to a populated (read no fucking deer) area by dark. Or maybe if the weather allows we should do one on each day with different lenght route.
I wanna take you out this one road I know... ^_^
Old 11-16-2009, 07:40 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Do tell... I probably already know it. :P I must say Sulfer Spring is tempting for an epic swtchback road thats pretty awesome. but its a ways off from roanoke but makes for a nice scenic drive depending how you get there.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:41 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Do tell... I probably already know it. :P I must say Sulfer Spring is tempting for an epic swtchback road thats pretty awesome. but its a ways off from roanoke but makes for a nice scenic drive depending how you get there.
Somewhere around Poor Mtn... ^_^

I broke my exhaust out there... Enough said...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 AM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

since i'm anticipating this to realistically be (one of) the last, i'd be down for another pretty long one. i was thinking maybe catawba over potts into WV? Greg did that last weekend and said it was a great ride... but i'm down for whatever.

damn right you will be

nerdddddddd
and your a dork

saturday afternoon would probably be best for me since ive been flaking on working :| so ill prob have to work early saturday and work 1-5 sunday

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello

Somewhere around Poor Mtn... ^_^

I broke my exhaust out there... Enough said...
lololol.
lets take everyone out there
Old 11-16-2009, 10:16 AM
old ass civic

BOCO3RDGEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

im sure il be at next one to for the whole ride this time
Old 11-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Saturday works best for me if we intend to go out for a while; otherwise if its sunday and people want to be out for several hours then I probably will not come because I have too much studying to do.

Chris,
Let me know which routes you're thinking, im sure we can collaborate and come up with something good.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Saturday works best for me if we intend to go out for a while; otherwise if its sunday and people want to be out for several hours then I probably will not come because I have too much studying to do.

Chris,
Let me know which routes you're thinking, im sure we can collaborate and come up with something good.
Ok saturday it is. Ill make a thread so this one can promptly go off topic. Micah, Ill message you with some ideas.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

OH yea! I did that run as well (wife wanted to take the lil one to the WVA state fair, WOW). I told her we'll go the the fair but I pick the car and the route. Needless to say we took the truck and we went thru the hillis. Thats a pretty nice lil run! Plenty of stopping points. Thank god for QPS though. Some of those turns are cliff hangers and GPS would show a u turn and I would slow my role..

Quick Reply: meet sunday (11/15)