Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

member "choodle"

Old 02-25-2004, 09:06 AM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: member "choodle"

if this is the same car i am thinking of...there has to be hella mods to get to 540 flywheel on a 4.6......that has to be pushing at least 14psi..and those engines dont like that....

i am seriously interested in what mods have been done....curiosity is getting to me...

Old 02-25-2004, 09:08 AM
many issues

superslick98 is an unknown quantity at this point

very good.......it is 14-15 psi!
Old 02-25-2004, 09:09 AM
many issues

i am impressed by your knowledge
Old 02-25-2004, 09:13 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

well...i try to know what i can about things, so i am informed in discussions.....and its what i do for a living.....so i kinda have to!

thanks for the compliment....
Old 02-25-2004, 09:14 AM
many issues

yep.......but seriously.....why does everyone have to hate on someone?.....it happens....some ppls cars are faster than others......it is just life
Old 02-25-2004, 09:20 AM
The Pro to call.

i dont think that it was hating on someone, more like pointing out that some things that some people do are ignorant, or not the most intelligent to do. aka...acting like a ricer....if you dont act like one, we dont treat you like one.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:26 AM
many issues

well he was prolly just fuckin with him.....he does that to ppl....it happens....some ppl race not caring if they lose or not it is just for fun and to meet other ppl....but then ppl get all bent out of shape and talk shit about them for no reason....but like i said......every one reves at jess and i while we are driving around and we don't get all pissed and shit....if she knows she can take them with out a prob. we just laugh and continue on...
Old 02-25-2004, 09:27 AM
many issues

well i'm out......nice talkin to you ppl again.....later
Old 02-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Hell yah I like me some good shit talken, oh how I miss the cobra thread.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:07 AM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Time to clear a few things up here. As I do recall, the evo was at ames parking lot one night it snowed tryin to do donuts and whatnot, then came with feet of smacking a pole, good driving buddy, not to mention everytime you went for second it sounded like your tranny was ready to fall out. Second, on the bypass, the evo took off, and i seriously hope he wasn't flooring it, because I was in 4th the whole time at around 80% throttle. Third, the rev was meant to be a friendly hello, a ricer rev, no. Fourth, Evos are crap in top end, off the line, yeah buddy, you'll win, but rolling, I don't think I have to say anything. And fifth, did you ever get that problem fixed on the car, cause when I was riding behind you all I saw was black smoke comin from the tail. Change the license plate from 1BADEVO to 1SIKEVO and it might make the correct statement about the car. If you're gonna take off, and you're not fast enough to get away, don't bitch at the other person. I've seen you rag that thing around town plenty of times. Keep it up and you'll just be an OZ Rally with a malfunctioning turbo. If you don't beleive your evo is sick, go race the white one that rides around, id bet my truck on it that he's feed you your ass with a spoon. It really pisses me off when I have to hear from other people that guys are talkin' crap about me on the internet and I have to come see for myself. You've got a car, drive it how you want to, I wont say a damn thing about it, learning how to drive it in the process would be a plus too.

Quick Reply: member "choodle"