Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Microsoft Really Pisses me off!!!!!

Old 01-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Autobots detected

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.
Default Re: Microsoft Really Pisses me off!!!!!

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I am not trying to be a dick but when I see these 360 vs ps3 threads I just have to LOL. I mean really I understand the xbox is cool and everything but how can you spend that much money on something knowing that it is more than likely going to fuck up? I just don't understand, and have no pity for those who it fucks up on once and then bitch about it happening to them a second time.Get it fixed and sell it on ebay and buy a ps3 would be my best advice to you. GL

its bullshit as well cause my ps3 locked up after the 2.53 update from sony. I even posted the video on the PS3 thread here. It was also all over the sony website and sony said that we were lying. its a fucking joke. PC> ALL
Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

It can be fixed for fucking cheap, if your out of your warranty time frame. Google 3 RROD fix. 90% of the time its just the thermal cement just came loose.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:40 AM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

my first gen 80gig PS3 is still running flawlessly..
Old 01-30-2009, 08:43 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

My PS2's a trooper lol

Im surprised my brother hasnt had any issues with his with as many of these threads as ive seen.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I got brickbreaker on my blackberry... get some *****s.