Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

moven to the country

Old 12-17-2008, 09:20 PM
92 si hatchy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmsihatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: moven to the country

Originally Posted by McAsshole
^dont play that gay ass card here... Franklin County is ok, roanoke and boco are better...

btw, i bought my car on my own, so dont try that crap on me...
i knw roanoke is better. i said i didnt really like fc. and that was at the lake crowd that he said was rich.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:36 PM
single cam love

alway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these parts

Whats your posistion at Lowes?
Old 12-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

Fuck it im from franklin county here ...............

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE AT ITS BEST, is what you will find in Franklin County. You can enjoy everything from the scenic views of the Blue Ridge Parkway to the adrenaline rush of surging down rapids on the Blackwater River. Take in a relaxing afternoon on Smith Mountain Lake, or get your heart pumping on the back of a motorcycle heading down a mountainous road. Whatever your interests may be, you can find something to suit them in Franklin County. Whether on foot, boat, horseback or bike, we have outdoor adventures for everyone. So, explore it all, and discover what Franklin County has to offer.

Here, time-honored hand crafts and family recipes are a regular part of both home life and community festivals, and fiddlers play dance tunes for restaurant diners at one of the many stops along the Crooked Road Music Trail. Antique pleasure boats cruise the lakes, while 1950s hot rods run the roads. Experience these attractions or wander through various historic locations, such as the Booker T. Washington National Monument, and discover the heritage that shaped the Franklin County of today.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon

me too.
FC really isn't bad.we only moved to Roanoke to be closer to work and most of our friends.

there certainly isn't some magical line that rednecks can't cross to get into Roanoke.every area in SW VA has more than it's share of backwoods,country bumpkin fuckers...there's also plenty of money in FC too,and it's not just limited to the Lake(which there is more than one side to).
Chris
Old 12-18-2008, 06:21 AM
92 si hatchy

jdmsihatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE AT ITS BEST, is what you will find in Franklin County. You can enjoy everything from the scenic views of the Blue Ridge Parkway to the adrenaline rush of surging down rapids on the Blackwater River. Take in a relaxing afternoon on Smith Mountain Lake, or get your heart pumping on the back of a motorcycle heading down a mountainous road. Whatever your interests may be, you can find something to suit them in Franklin County. Whether on foot, boat, horseback or bike, we have outdoor adventures for everyone. So, explore it all, and discover what Franklin County has to offer.

Here, time-honored hand crafts and family recipes are a regular part of both home life and community festivals, and fiddlers play dance tunes for restaurant diners at one of the many stops along the Crooked Road Music Trail. Antique pleasure boats cruise the lakes, while 1950s hot rods run the roads. Experience these attractions or wander through various historic locations, such as the Booker T. Washington National Monument, and discover the heritage that shaped the Franklin County of today.

dam jesse bout time lol
Old 12-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by alway$broke
Whats your posistion at Lowes?
why? do u know someone there?
Old 12-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

captain jdm 1 has disabled reputation

good luck
Old 12-22-2008, 04:27 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

steve, you need to get season tickets to Tech's football games now. Get you a nice Hokie bird in the back window of your truck and you'll fit right in. lol
Old 12-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MP5
steve, you need to get season tickets to Tech's football games now. Get you a nice Hokie bird in the back window of your truck and you'll fit right in. lol
I here you mike..