Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Natural Bridge 10/13/05

Old 10-15-2005, 12:55 AM
LS1=Overrated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Way2SloLS1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Natural Bridge 10/13/05

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
what did Nezir and your boys end up running ?
we just watched... how come u didnt come up there?...and if ur gonna tell someone to meet you somewhere to fight...why puss out and not show up willie?
Old 10-15-2005, 05:51 AM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Way2SloLS1
we just watched... how come u didnt come up there?...and if ur gonna tell someone to meet you somewhere to fight...why puss out and not show up willie?

puss out on what (walmart) I was there he wasnt so get it straight ? I told him I would be at the bridge 100 times , ive been there everytime I said I would be , if he wanted some of me he can come to me ....all this started because he wanted to race my car , he had the chance in Roanoke that one night and has had every opportunity to come to Bedford and get some and come to the bridge to get some ,hell I told him to go to shelor and run his car and just post on here what it ran and if he could turn a decent time then fine I might believe it ....I told him I would give him 20 bucks just to show up at the bridge the other night so how much more do I have to do ......jesus christ , his car runs 8.40s so give me a break man .....he ran a 8.14 ONCE ok ONCE get over it , its not a 8.10 car , its a 8.40 car ....yall gotta be kidding me , he dont wanna fight me.... he dont wanna race me ....so tell him to quit IMing me on AOL and trying to talk smack everytime he does he makes himself look like more of a dumbass .....little matt told me he quit spraying at the top of 2nd gear that night he busted him so get real man , his cars not that quick ....especially not on street tires , if he got some good tires and quit talking shit like a dumbass and post a pair of back to back 8.10s on here then fine someone might believe this bullshit , but as far as I am concerned all you guys are doing is blowing smoke up everyone in Roanokes ass ....I got people coming up to me from other side of Lynchburg wanting to know about this fast 97 cobra in Roanoke and shit , tell ya what , if its so bad , little matts gonna call me this evening to tell me where to meet up , theres gonna be a bunch meeting up in South Boston if he wants some street racing action there will be more than you can shake a stick at .....so tell him to come get some ......I will be there so maybe he can get a piece of me finally , but as always he wont show up so I guess I am wasting my time telling you about it ....but AGAIN the offers on the table .

Last edited by 2002BLGT; 10-15-2005 at 07:54 AM.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
yellow Evo? T?

his name is Johnny. And yes, we just got done putting HKS 272's, full piping kit, and TBE exhaust on it.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
puss out on what (walmart) I was there he wasnt so get it straight ? I told him I would be at the bridge 100 times , ive been there everytime I said I would be , if he wanted some of me he can come to me ....all this started because he wanted to race my car , he had the chance in Roanoke that one night and has had every opportunity to come to Bedford and get some and come to the bridge to get some ,hell I told him to go to shelor and run his car and just post on here what it ran and if he could turn a decent time then fine I might believe it ....I told him I would give him 20 bucks just to show up at the bridge the other night so how much more do I have to do ......jesus christ , his car runs 8.40s so give me a break man .....he ran a 8.14 ONCE ok ONCE get over it , its not a 8.10 car , its a 8.40 car ....yall gotta be kidding me , he dont wanna fight me.... he dont wanna race me ....so tell him to quit IMing me on AOL and trying to talk smack everytime he does he makes himself look like more of a dumbass .....little matt told me he quit spraying at the top of 2nd gear that night he busted him so get real man , his cars not that quick ....especially not on street tires , if he got some good tires and quit talking shit like a dumbass and post a pair of back to back 8.10s on here then fine someone might believe this bullshit , but as far as I am concerned all you guys are doing is blowing smoke up everyone in Roanokes ass ....I got people coming up to me from other side of Lynchburg wanting to know about this fast 97 cobra in Roanoke and shit , tell ya what , if its so bad , little matts gonna call me this evening to tell me where to meet up , theres gonna be a bunch meeting up in South Boston if he wants some street racing action there will be more than you can shake a stick at .....so tell him to come get some ......I will be there so maybe he can get a piece of me finally , but as always he wont show up so I guess I am wasting my time telling you about it ....but AGAIN the offers on the table .
Damn. All this talk about a car that's slower than mine?
Old 10-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Damn. All this talk about a car that's slower than mine?
Yea for real, mid 8's is a low 13 second car, thats like a stock c5 haha...
Old 10-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Banned

tell me about it , my buddy had his 5.0 up at the bridge last night and the car is stock 100K+ stock bottom end except for a cam , gears and nitrous , and now long tube exhaust as of last weekend .....and he pulled a 7.68 last night on a dam 235/60/15 drag radial .....and people are going around saying Nezirs got the fastest street car in Roanoke , come on give me a break .....Nezir and his buddies need to bend over and take it like a man that his car is not all that dam fast , I can admit that my car is not the fastest around , I know that and I know my place but hes coming at me like he wants some but wont come show me anything ......but everytime I sign on AOL he IMs me talking shit about racing me or wanting to fight someone , knowing dam well if he did show up hes gonna have 10 or more of his boys with him and wants me to come to Roanoke by myself to fight ......

Last edited by 2002BLGT; 10-15-2005 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what the big deal is..

If this cobra is that fast, it shouldn't have a problem running anything...

So why won't he go to natural bridge and run?

His reasoning behind not running at natural bridge is, and I quote... "I'm too superstitious to run at natural bridge".

WTF?
Old 10-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

V8BRICK is an unknown quantity at this point

How bout we all post up results now of how we did? Maybe bring this train wreck into station for some more coal?

7.8 @ 94 w/ 1.98 60'
Old 10-15-2005, 11:41 AM
LS1=Overrated

Way2SloLS1 has disabled reputation

yeah...that brick was nice lol...i saw it runnin last night...damn impressive man...there were alot of nice runs up there...but i liked the 5.0 badge on the back of the volvo lol...much props to all the cars last night
Old 10-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by V8BRICK
How bout we all post up results now of how we did? Maybe bring this train wreck into station for some more coal?

7.8 @ 94 w/ 1.98 60'

qwkcoupes brother ran a 7.68 at 90mph at bridge

Quick Reply: Natural Bridge 10/13/05