Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a huge favor...

Old 09-18-2006, 06:39 AM
Famous...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation
Default Need a huge favor...

So... The RX-7 is not going to be coming out. UNLESS someone can get me a sticker. The place I usually go was not very cooperative this morning. Can someone hook me up? Thanks.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:54 AM
Broke

QwkCoupe has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need a huge favor...

Go to a JY tell them you need to look for something & scrape one of something.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

how often are you in the roanoke area??

send me a PM
Old 09-20-2006, 03:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Are you going to a small locally owned/non-franchised shop? ...rednecks? That's what I almost always do and all I have to do is honk my horn and flash my lights. Hell, last time, a friend of mine did my inspection and all I had to do was unlock the passenger side so he could climb in, scrape my old sticker off, and put a new one on. That's all.

If you can bring it to Roanoke, I'm certain I can help you out.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:16 AM
Famous...

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Are you going to a small locally owned/non-franchised shop? ...rednecks? That's what I almost always do and all I have to do is honk my horn and flash my lights. Hell, last time, a friend of mine did my inspection and all I had to do was unlock the passenger side so he could climb in, scrape my old sticker off, and put a new one on. That's all.

If you can bring it to Roanoke, I'm certain I can help you out.
I went to a Redneck place, same kind of thing. When I brought the other RX-7 there he ASKED me if everything was good. I said yeah and he just put the sticker on. I guess rolling up in a loud ass RX-7 cammin isn't the same. He said, "You want me to inspect that racecar?" I said, "Dude, it isn't a racecar. It just has a cam." And I can't get to Roanoke without a sticker... I need to get it aligned first, but need a sticker to do that! Unless you know beforehand I can get one. That way I will for sure 100% know that I will have one when I go out.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:10 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Well, does everything on it work? There has to be a reason you could not get it inspected. It is not going to get rejected because of it supposedly just being cammed.

It sounds like you will need to trailer it to Roanoke to get it inspected regardless. I know of a couple places that I would try if I were you, but I am not going to post them up on the boards for there sake.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

FRCE PWR has disabled reputation

So, you will organize street races, but you won't drive a car without an inspection sticker? That makes sense. More than likely, if you don't drive like an ass, you won't be stoopped for an inspection sticker.

Grow some balls Dex, it's only like a $25 ticket. If I think of anywhere, I'll let ya know.

Steve
Old 09-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Famous...

Its not my balls to grow. I drive the car on my father's insurance, and its in his name for that reason. (Cheaper insurance) So, its not my decision. And I def. don't drive like an ass, I drive very sensible.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Famous...

Originally Posted by cootees
Well, does everything on it work? There has to be a reason you could not get it inspected. It is not going to get rejected because of it supposedly just being cammed.

It sounds like you will need to trailer it to Roanoke to get it inspected regardless. I know of a couple places that I would try if I were you, but I am not going to post them up on the boards for there sake.

Yes, everything works. The guy wouldn't do it because of the exhaust/no cats. I'll drive it to get inspected if I can be for sure that I will get a ticket. I am going somewhere Friday that I hope gives me one...
Old 09-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

babybusa has disabled reputation

glad i dont live where we need inspections

Quick Reply: Need a huge favor...