Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a new J-O-B

Old 11-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入
Default Re: Need a new J-O-B

Originally Posted by 94silude
I think i can. I'll let you know when I find something. I'm sure there is someone who has a business that could use some help a couple days a week.
I seriously doubt that they will pay temp work that much though. Even temp construction isnt that much. I know that because my dad is a Project Foreman.

THough as mentioned above gettting a dealership detailing job can earn some good money. Though you will be working your tail off to earn it.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:28 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

You guys will hire me for 16hrs/week?

no 40 hours a week weekends off..... it's a career
Old 11-16-2006, 05:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Wrench_Si
I seriously doubt that they will pay temp work that much though. Even temp construction isnt that much. I know that because my dad is a Project Foreman.

THough as mentioned above gettting a dealership detailing job can earn some good money. Though you will be working your tail off to earn it.
I was working a part time job on the side recently for a little extra cash and it paid $14/hour... Everyone who says that's impossible is talking out of their ass.

Not everyone makes a living off of $7/hour.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I was working a part time job on the side recently for a little extra cash and it paid $14/hour... Everyone who says that's impossible is talking out of their ass.

Well let me begin by bending over and grabbing my ass checks and repeating, "I doubt hes gonna find a p/t job paying $10> hr."

Do you feel better now
Old 11-16-2006, 07:19 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

I REALLY don't see how people can work for that little amount of money. Like I stated before, if i could only find a $7/hr job, then i'd be all over that. But I know that my time and efforts are worth more than that. If I can't find anything in the next week or so I'll have to get my rear end in gear and start finding some more window washing jobs. The only hard part is finding the work, then you can make $20+/hr easy.

Adam, mind sharing where you worked part time?
Old 11-17-2006, 03:53 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I REALLY don't see how people can work for that little amount of money. Like I stated before, if i could only find a $7/hr job, then i'd be all over that. But I know that my time and efforts are worth more than that. If I can't find anything in the next week or so I'll have to get my rear end in gear and start finding some more window washing jobs. The only hard part is finding the work, then you can make $20+/hr easy.

Adam, mind sharing where you worked part time?
I'll pm you
Old 11-26-2006, 03:31 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got a job with the company that has the contract to wash windows at the homestead hotel.
part time, $12/hr.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
wub wub wub wub

I just got a job with the company that has the contract to wash windows at the homestead hotel.
part time, $12/hr.
Congrats! I knew there'd be something out there.