Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need some opinions

Old 06-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need some opinions

I woulda just put it in her butt one last time. When you were done u could have slapped a 5 dollar bill on the nightstand and then walked out of the room and drove off.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:20 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

see? majority of the local DragVA'ers believe in the IDB treatment....

Old 06-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Cosmo likes to blow!

hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Yeah, but then you get the girls that when YOU say "whoops, wrong hole" THEY say "no, it's not". And I think we all know who I'm talking about....
Charlotte revisited...... What a night!
Old 06-02-2004, 07:29 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

I like fc's idea hahaha....but wait u never mentioned if she enjoyed anal or not lol....

personally I like the idea of using her to take you out to several places and wasting as much money as you can get her to, and also, late at night going back to her place, tease her a shitload and then while you two are just about to get it on, just get up and leave, and when she asks why just say, its that time of the month, and later after several agravating attempts call her up and tell her to come over while u are having a small keg party with some numerous girls who don't like her, and be around a bon fire of all her things burning in glory.

oh yea and i 2nd the opinion that the animals didnt do anything....more than watch..... lol
Old 06-02-2004, 07:40 AM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Haha, elemental is the man. Can you imagine the mad power it would take to go through with your idea? Haha, that would take days of planning dude. Plus, the second girl thing worked fine. Anyone every listened to the evolution of a girl that loves you but begins to hate you, via voicemail? Its funny, starts off, "Baby please, I made a mistake, blah blah blur" and then like 6 messages later its like, "OH YEAH, WELL HE TREATS ME BETTER THAN YOU EVER DID! ASS!" It's quite a nice form of entertainment.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:56 AM
Cobra Princess

TheCobraChick has disabled reputation

Haha..wow I hope a chick that you guys are dating never makes you mad..you ppl are really vendictive..I like it
Old 06-02-2004, 08:07 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by TheCobraChick
Haha..wow I hope a chick that you guys are dating never makes you mad..you ppl are really vendictive..I like it
i bet if a dude fucked you over cobrachick youd do something like beat his car with a bat, throw a cinder block through the windshield or set his house on fire or some shit, huh?

btw, when we gonna race?
Old 06-02-2004, 06:29 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

off topic though....but i assume that you do have the new GT now? the anniversary edition one...

since i saw one riding by work today that had CF tails.... i assumed it was you? and who bought the cobra? i remember someone saying that you got a 04 aniversary edition, and it was gonna be all show? good luck
Old 06-03-2004, 11:45 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Choodle
Haha, elemental is the man. Can you imagine the mad power it would take to go through with your idea? Haha, that would take days of planning dude. Plus, the second girl thing worked fine. Anyone every listened to the evolution of a girl that loves you but begins to hate you, via voicemail? Its funny, starts off, "Baby please, I made a mistake, blah blah blur" and then like 6 messages later its like, "OH YEAH, WELL HE TREATS ME BETTER THAN YOU EVER DID! ASS!" It's quite a nice form of entertainment.
Well the part where I blueball the chick and made her spend tons of money i know of from experience. lol but I never had any of her crap at my place except many many pairs of panties or shirts. not that fun to burn... they would have probably left weird smells in the air....
Old 06-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Why don't you just be the better person and move on. Why act immature and play 17 year old games? It does not make you any better. See now you are portrayed as a dick, when you could have killed her with kindness and possibly had her begging(you never know to what extent she may have gone to beg either..shame on you) to have you back.

Also those who threaten other girls by beating their ass over someone elses relationship issues are immature and need to grow up themselves. It has nothing to do directly with them so why do it. Just grow up and stop being an immature teenager. Maybe that's why you have people fucking with your car, or friends or why some on here bash you. Ever take a step back to see if YOU are YOUR own problem?

Personally I would never post my life issues on here, but hey, to each his own right. hope things work out for the better for you, not for her. Just hope she does not play your game and you get jelous and you get beat at your own game.

Quick Reply: Need some opinions