Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New bike?

Old 07-24-2005, 11:24 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: New bike?

That would be so annoying to have multiple radar detectors! lol... Imagine how annoying it would be if you were within the city limits and passed a Kroger or something! "X Band. X Band. X Band. X Band. X Band."
Old 07-24-2005, 11:24 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

believe it or not this picture was taken of jesse just a few days ago...

Old 07-24-2005, 11:28 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Lovers quarrel. I'll stay out of it.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:01 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
How much are you looking to spend? I'll sell you this one for $6k
specs..and i take it you marked the bitch up :P
Old 07-24-2005, 12:10 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
specs..and i take it you marked the bitch up :P
I'm a business man. I love this bike like a child and I haven't even picked it up yet! lol.. It's a limited edition 2001 Kawasaki ZX6R with right at 6,000 miles on it (average 2001 motorcycle if ridden 3xxx a year will usually equate to approximately 12,000 miles for a 2001; Do the math--it's got half the expected mileage for that year. It's got frame sliders on it, a beautiful professionally polished frame, custom painted wheels (black--stock wheels matched the paint), carbon fiber clutch and brake levers, a tribal style carbon fiber tank accessory, gutted canister (makes one of the most wicked sounds I've ever heard), adjustable coilover to change rear height, "shaved" Ninja and ZX6R decals, and a ZeroGravity smoked/tinted windscreen. There are a few more goodies on this bike but the pictures speak for themselves.

Like I said, I love the bike and I would like to ride it around for a few years myself, but if I can turn it around and make a quick buck on it (minimal profit) that would be the wisest decision I could possibly make. I'm buying this week only because I'm afraid someone else will snap this bike up before I do. Ideally I would have waited until next summer to buy a bike because my car will be paid off in December and I will have minimal bills. This is literally my dream bike. Very clean, very well taken care of, oil changed religiously.. What do you think? I'll buy it, you scoop it from me, I buy it back from you next spring/summer?

Of course I'd make a little cash off of it, but believe me, not anywhere near as much as you think. Barely enough to make it worthwhile. This bike is worth well more than $6,000 IMHO. He spent over $600 just having the frame polished.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:14 PM
It tilts

Yea...give me a year :P
Old 07-24-2005, 12:16 PM
wub wub wub wub

Yea...give me a year :P
I want to keep it anyway.. I just have a hard time passing up an opportunity to make a few bucks. If I get it, I don't know if I could sell it.. I really don't. Like I said, however, it would be the wise decision for me to do that..... but I'm not gonna
Old 07-24-2005, 12:21 PM
It tilts

is this whats his face's !! the one with the lude ?
Old 07-24-2005, 12:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

is this whats his face's !! the one with the lude ?
Definitely not. He's got a Suzuki IIRC, and the only thing even remotely similar is the color--or at least in the pictures. Entirely different color for that matter.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I'm a business man. I love this bike like a child and I haven't even picked it up yet! lol.. It's a limited edition 2001 Kawasaki ZX6R with right at 6,000 miles on it (average 2001 motorcycle if ridden 3xxx a year will usually equate to approximately 12,000 miles for a 2001; Do the math--it's got half the expected mileage for that year. It's got frame sliders on it, a beautiful professionally polished frame, custom painted wheels (black--stock wheels matched the paint), carbon fiber clutch and brake levers, a tribal style carbon fiber tank accessory, gutted canister (makes one of the most wicked sounds I've ever heard), adjustable coilover to change rear height, "shaved" Ninja and ZX6R decals, and a ZeroGravity smoked/tinted windscreen. There are a few more goodies on this bike but the pictures speak for themselves.

Like I said, I love the bike and I would like to ride it around for a few years myself, but if I can turn it around and make a quick buck on it (minimal profit) that would be the wisest decision I could possibly make. I'm buying this week only because I'm afraid someone else will snap this bike up before I do. Ideally I would have waited until next summer to buy a bike because my car will be paid off in December and I will have minimal bills. This is literally my dream bike. Very clean, very well taken care of, oil changed religiously.. What do you think? I'll buy it, you scoop it from me, I buy it back from you next spring/summer?

Of course I'd make a little cash off of it, but believe me, not anywhere near as much as you think. Barely enough to make it worthwhile. This bike is worth well more than $6,000 IMHO. He spent over $600 just having the frame polished.
not stepping on toes here but thats a 4500 to 5200 dollar bike at best ......for 6 grand you can find 2003 or newer R6 or 636 ninja for 6300 all day long

Quick Reply: New bike?