Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New bike?

Old 07-24-2005, 01:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: New bike?

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
not stepping on toes here but thats a 4500 to 5200 dollar bike at best ......for 6 grand you can find 2003 or newer R6 or 636 ninja for 6300 all day long

Show me a local ZX6R for less than $5500. I haven't seen any local bikes for $4500 that have less than 15k miles on them and are any newer than 3-4 years old. 'Tis the season for prices to go up.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

20psi 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a 01 cbr f4i. really good shape, needed a front tire. a hair over $4000.
keep looking, and talk em down.
Shaun
Old 07-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
is this whats his face's !! the one with the lude ?
thats me your thinkin of

Nice bike ZeR0

but since Jesse posted up a bike he likes, I figure I will do the same, this is the beast that I will have when I gradiate and get a decent job..

Triumph Speed Triple... :drool:
Old 07-27-2005, 06:16 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Got the loan.. We'll see if the seller will settle for what I got. They wouldn't give me quite enough because of my lack of credit history, but this loan will solve that problem in the long term. Now I'm going to have to try and get ANOTHER loan so that I can pay my parents for what First Team charged on labor to disassemble my transmission when it blew. They'll freak if they see that I'm buying a bike but haven't paid them back for that yet. haha