Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Car!

Old 12-01-2002, 06:08 PM
Turbo Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grendelrt(va) is an unknown quantity at this point

How come you decided to go with the Civic, just curious, since most of the time its vice versa. Usually i see the civic guys going I wish i had a type-r
Old 12-01-2002, 10:00 PM

Mugent3/t4e has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Grendelrt(va)
How come you decided to go with the Civic, just curious, since most of the time its vice versa. Usually i see the civic guys going I wish i had a type-r
I went with an SI basically because I got an amazing deal on it, Im not going to "hook it up" or anything like that I just wanted a good car that will get me around and last until I can get that supra or Lancer, that we have all been dreaming about....

Brian - no man Im selling everything on the car, that guy looking at it now wants all the parts on it.
Old 12-01-2002, 11:56 PM
Sass Masterson

parknasty is an unknown quantity at this point

I can understand having a stock daily driver, but I'm still confused as to why you're getting rid of the type-R kind of hastily. Are you having problems with it or see problems developing down the road? Or maybe you're tired of the fuss, fun, and tuning, aspect of a n/a to turbo conversion?

Just seems like to me if you're making do with transportation until you get through college you'd stick with the car you have now, unless like I said, you're having problems with it. Care to enlighten me/us? Just my random thoughts and questions, later all.
Old 12-02-2002, 01:05 PM

Originally posted by parknasty
I can understand having a stock daily driver, but I'm still confused as to why you're getting rid of the type-R kind of hastily. Are you having problems with it or see problems developing down the road? Or maybe you're tired of the fuss, fun, and tuning, aspect of a n/a to turbo conversion?

Just seems like to me if you're making do with transportation until you get through college you'd stick with the car you have now, unless like I said, you're having problems with it. Care to enlighten me/us? Just my random thoughts and questions, later all.
Im just tired of the money, up keep, and bullshit you have to go through with a turbo honda and Im getting tired of the import scene in general...
Old 12-02-2002, 06:17 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

damn bitch....u got rid of it before i could put my mods in my car and walk ur ass. LOL

i think i saw you..but i didnt notice it was you. is it black?
at first i was like..who is this rice boy with a civic si!!!

j/k

gluck with ur car...its a good commuter car really...it is.
Old 12-02-2002, 07:06 PM
God

Rguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hybrid that thing, RSX type S head with 2.4l CRV block, then some CTR parts= :fizzle:.... You cant stop the modding addiction, i know you.
Old 12-03-2002, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Mugent3/t4e
Im just tired of the money, up keep, and bullshit you have to go through with a turbo honda and Im getting tired of the import scene in general...
He's completely right, it's obvious josh is beginning to seriously mature here. In fact he has apparently dropped the teenage/college import modding scene, for the more subtle parenthood mini-van scene. Baby steps my man, baby steps...

Just curious how much are you letting her go for?
Old 12-03-2002, 11:57 PM

Originally posted by 16g-95gsx
He's completely right, it's obvious josh is beginning to seriously mature here. In fact he has apparently dropped the teenage/college import modding scene, for the more subtle parenthood mini-van scene. Baby steps my man, baby steps...

Just curious how much are you letting her go for?
LOL thanks chris, Im getting 25 G's for her, that is if the deal goes through...
Old 12-04-2002, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's quite a price there. And you're telling me you want to SAVE for a Supra?
Old 12-04-2002, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

IMO - if you were really tired of the import scene you wouldn't have gotten what is sure to be the next 'import racer' cover car...

25k for a car that hasn't run a respectable ET...that's disgusting.

Last edited by JKim; 12-04-2002 at 07:35 AM.

Quick Reply: New Car!