Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The New Cars around Here...*Pics* 56kW

Old 08-29-2003, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NismoRacer can only hope to improve

Yeah your probe does look nice, i saw it a few days ago on Washington St. I drive the size 45 Birkenstocks. Euro Spec shit right there.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:48 AM

AlienInv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a newbie here. I felt like agreeing about that orange camaro, that's gotta be the ugliest work possible to do to a camaro, I get sick everytime I walk by it...

Has anyone seen my car? it's a 98 silver camaro, I think it's done decently. I've still got some stuff to fix since I've bought it, but it's come a decent way since I did get it. I think I can finally start throwing some performance stuff in it since I fixed all the small problems it had. If any of you guys ever see me just wave, I like meetin car people. Later
Old 08-30-2003, 09:32 AM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Cyberdemon
Myprobe: Do you live in Foxridge? I believe I saw you about 10 times so far (I drive the red Spec V with black wheels)
Hey,
My g/f actually does, and that's why I'm always around there; her along with other friends of mine are there.

I actually live over on UCB

Nick
Old 08-30-2003, 10:36 PM
Under the Hood

98WS6LS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

AlienInv8r

You live right up the street from me. I drive one of the black WS-6's on pheasant run drive. I didn't see any badging, so i thought your car was a Z in disquise. At any rate, nice car
Old 08-31-2003, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys live in Pheasant run? I live over on Janie Lane, kinda hard to miss me.
Old 08-31-2003, 04:09 PM

AlienInv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 98WS6LS1
AlienInv8r

You live right up the street from me. I drive one of the black WS-6's on pheasant run drive. I didn't see any badging, so i thought your car was a Z in disquise. At any rate, nice car
Dude, are you the one that lives like 2 doors down from me? I keep meaning to catch you outside one day to introduce myself. Your car is awesome though dude! Yeah, that's one thing I dont like about my car is that it looks faster than it is. I bought it with all the stuff already done to it, so I'm gonna hafta back up it's fast looks with a few speed mods. I also think I'm gonna buy some V6 badges so people dont think it's something else. I'd rather people think it's a fast V6 than a slow V8, ya know, haha. But yeah, just swing over one day to say hey.
You too 16g, you're welcome to come over anytime ya want to say hey. I'm always up for meeting new people.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:34 PM
KA powered S14

019 is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't know where to write this and didn't wanna start a new topic...

Cyberdemon, i saw you today. you were pulled over by 2 cops right by the entrance to the drillfield, near the duck pond. what happened? you were talking to the black cop with shorts, so i don't know if you saw me drive by you. hope things are cool.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

nah he told me the story, things are not cool. But i'll let him tell it.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Under the Hood

98WS6LS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude, are you the one that lives like 2 doors down from me? I keep meaning to catch you outside one day to introduce myself. Your car is awesome though dude! Yeah, that's one thing I dont like about my car is that it looks faster than it is. I bought it with all the stuff already done to it, so I'm gonna hafta back up it's fast looks with a few speed mods. I also think I'm gonna buy some V6 badges so people dont think it's something else. I'd rather people think it's a fast V6 than a slow V8, ya know, haha. But yeah, just swing over one day to say hey.

I live all the way at the end of the drive in the "ghetto" as we like to call it. I have the "other" black ws-6. The guy you're talking about has some aftermarket wheels on his car. I've been meaning to stop to talk to you him too.. Well if you see me around, stop and say hi

Cory
Old 09-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Smut Peddler

Cyberdemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 019
i didn't know where to write this and didn't wanna start a new topic...

Cyberdemon, i saw you today. you were pulled over by 2 cops right by the entrance to the drillfield, near the duck pond. what happened? you were talking to the black cop with shorts, so i don't know if you saw me drive by you. hope things are cool.
Yeah I saw you. I made a post about what happened. A bunch of DMV/paperwork bullsh*t got blown up like I was a god damn crack dealer.

I really honestly hate the police around here.

Quick Reply: The New Cars around Here...*Pics* 56kW