Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New guy....(intro)

Old 12-07-2002, 10:38 AM
Juiced PGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probesport_gt is an unknown quantity at this point

Decided to come and join us Nick....yeah.... now I am not the only Probe owner around
Old 12-07-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MyProbeisfaster

I saw you at the car show I believe, nice car. I'm surrounded in this area by 'Ludes, 'Tegs and DSM's; Wes and I are like the only "serious" probe guys as far as performance..etc.

Nick
I dont really see too many DSMers around here at all. For the most part it's just me, marshall, and this one other guy with a 20g'd talon that showed up to the show for a bit that i've seen.

If josh is selling his turbo'd R then that only leaves brian that I know of for halfway decent teg's (although there is this one dumbass who said he'd race me for slips, he has no idea of my mod's and he drives an Altezza'd LS ) I havent really seen much at all for preludes, but then again I'm never into body kits etc, and thats the only thing ive seen for ludes around here.

Thanks for the kind words man, I have no doubts about any car until I learn about them, so maybe if you guys are the only ones with decent preludes then you can open my eyes. Glad to see the wing is gone though, no offense but those kind are horribly ugly. The stock wing would look nice, but then again the non-winged look is equally nice. Take it easy.
Old 12-07-2002, 02:28 PM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 16g-95gsx
so maybe if you guys are the only ones with decent preludes then you can open my eyes.
I'm guessing you meant probes not preludes.

Anyway, I'm talking not so much about those cars as being fast as I am the number of them. I'm at Shawnee Apt's, and there are 3 accords, 3 eclipses, 4 ludes...etc. just in my parking lot.

I don't know much about what they got, but one day they stopped over while I was working on mine, and they were all ooooing and ahhing at my engine..heh.

I know of that yellow type R with the turbo, and the other with white rims, and perhaps another? Anyway, there's never anyone around when I'm out...I'm going driving right now..maybe I'll see someone.

Nick
Old 12-07-2002, 04:03 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

Anyway, I'm talking not so much about those cars as being fast as I am the number of them. I'm at Shawnee Apt's, and there are 3 accords, 3 eclipses, 4 ludes...etc. just in my parking lot.

I don't know much about what they got, but one day they stopped over while I was working on mine, and they were all ooooing and ahhing at my engine..heh.

I know of that yellow type R with the turbo, and the other with white rims, and perhaps another? Anyway, there's never anyone around when I'm out...I'm going driving right now..maybe I'll see someone.

Nick

lol, at the Shawnee Crew.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

Nick
Bah, yea I meant probes. Yea most of the eclipses around here are NT pieces of crap, there are a few turbo models and even a few gsx's. There is this one yellow god awful GST here, that makes me want to vomit when I see it.

Anyway, nice to meet you man, maybe we'll meet up one day.
*edit: I just noticed this last comment made absolutely no sense at all if you think about it *
Old 12-09-2002, 03:54 AM
Juiced PGT

Well I know me living over here in Christiansburg...there are a few eclipses over this way. 2 GST's but they are driven by some stupid high school kids who think they are just this shiz-nit....

Nick and I need to meet up with a few of you guys someday!

Later,
Wes
Old 12-09-2002, 05:26 AM
BOOST!

:lol: That yellow one ALSO lives at Shawnee!

At least there are some mature people in this area...everyone else just wants to be loud and lowered.

One more week and school is out! Woohoo!

Nick
Old 12-09-2002, 08:53 AM
Juiced PGT

...everyone else just wants to be loud and lowered.

you're loud...(with your short ram intake) and you're lowered....

is the yellow eclipse that you are talking about the one with the kit and stock wheels?
Old 12-09-2002, 01:14 PM
BOOST!

Originally posted by probesport_gt

is the yellow eclipse that you are talking about the one with the kit and stock wheels?
That'd be him...and I'm loud for performance

Nick
Old 12-09-2002, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

Originally posted by probesport_gt

Yes, gotta love buying that ugly ass body kit, painting the car an ugly ass yellow color, and then keeping the ugly ass stock 95-96 swirly wheels. Definate winner there . I want to punch the owner everytime I see that disgrace. One time last year I was walking to my class in randolph and the focker drove past me and blew his ricey BOV off in my ear. I swear if he ever pulled up next to me at a light...

Quick Reply: New guy....(intro)