Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new guy intro (2nd attempt)

Old 07-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation
Default new guy intro (2nd attempt)

i dunno what happened to that other thread?

anyways. i live in salem and drive a jeep. 98 grand cherokee 5.9 limited. havent been to natural bridge in awhile but last time out i was runnin 9.2s. i have a few more bolts ons since then and a few bugs to work out but im shootin for 8s next time out.

i live close to the new dyno shop in salem and know the guys son. VERY high tech stuff in there. i cant wait to get a pull or 2 in. maybe i can meet a few of you folks next weekend when some of yall are down there.

any of you guys down at fast freddys on saturdays?
Old 07-24-2005, 06:07 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: new guy intro (2nd attempt)

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9
i dunno what happened to that other thread?

anyways. i live in salem and drive a jeep. 98 grand cherokee 5.9 limited. havent been to natural bridge in awhile but last time out i was runnin 9.2s. i have a few more bolts ons since then and a few bugs to work out but im shootin for 8s next time out.

i live close to the new dyno shop in salem and know the guys son. VERY high tech stuff in there. i cant wait to get a pull or 2 in. maybe i can meet a few of you folks next weekend when some of yall are down there.

any of you guys down at fast freddys on saturdays?
That's a pretty quick Jeep!
Old 07-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
That's a pretty quick Jeep!

headers, 3 inch exhaust (cut-out goin in tomorrow), mopar performance intake manifold, 52mm TB, custom flash. 2600 stall and 4.56 gears. the gears are sooo much fun. its AWD by the way..

heads/cam are goin on when i get the money.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9

headers, 3 inch exhaust (cut-out goin in tomorrow), mopar performance intake manifold, 52mm TB, custom flash. 2600 stall and 4.56 gears. the gears are sooo much fun. its AWD by the way..

heads/cam are goin on when i get the money.
damn.. now THAT is a sleeper lol!

that is badass.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Oh yea, let me know when you go to the dragstrip, I wanna see you suprise the shit outta some people
Old 07-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

That was about the only thing I never minded test driving....
Old 07-25-2005, 09:31 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Fuck drag strip...when we doing the go-kart meet...i wanna see this bitch in person!!
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Fuck drag strip...when we doing the go-kart meet...i wanna see this bitch in person!!

haha, i forgot about that one! COSMO!!! make it happen foo..
Old 07-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

thanks for the positive comments guys!

i like it so much because i can haul around all of my buddies (ladies sometimes..) and drive in the snow and rain without worry. and the drag racing thing, too

i hope to meet a couple of you guys at the dyno day comin up.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:18 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

done an intake gasket on it yet? watch your oil consumption. when it starts using a quart or two between changes, and its not leaking, check your fuel trims. the valley pan on them will suck in, causing a slight vac. leak to the crankcase having an oil consumption issue.

and i assume you have rebuilt the diffs? carrier bearings are eaten like candy on them (moronic engineers at jeep didnt listen to Dana, and set the preload too tight....go figure)

nice Heep. always nice to drop that bitch in low range and smoke someone to 30mph

Quick Reply: new guy intro (2nd attempt)