Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Hotness

Old 01-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
srt4hokie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Hotness

So the carpet for the back hatch area where the tire goes has dog hair from hell embedded in it, I have tried washing it in the clothes washer, I've tried brushing it, I've tried vacuuming it and I've tried using ducked tape to pull it up. Nothing seems to pull this shit out. Anybody have any other ideas. Any products out there that are made to lift/loosen hair out of carpet?
Old 01-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

just leave it a metal hatch? everyone does it man...if it bothers you that much go to the fabric store and get some new cloth.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:51 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

why is it you mention you have a hatch, and just about every person on here says to make it into a race car?

for the cost of doing what you people are mentioning, his SRT will be about 550ish whp, and he will have a RELIABLE daily driver (not the SRT, the STOCK economy car, the civic.)

i'm tellin ya...plywood and spray on bedliner. your gonna use it for a parts runner car, so make it into a truck
Old 01-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

hatch looks pretty nice, good find... 50 mpg has to be GREAT!

..yea the Honda jokes are gettin a tad old, you guys say you're just kidding but there is always some seriousness. 99% of the DSM crowd out there hates Honda's, not sure why.. Alot of the Honda guys are the same way towards DSM's/Eclipses to.. Call me crazy but I like several cars, not just the one that i own...

Basically.. grow up.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

I would like to take a moment to just say that all of you bitching about the honda/dsm/ what ever the hell else you drive can "blow me" I can't even fathom how many times I have read/heard "it's still a neon" yet I could care less. If you’re happy with what you drive then what the hell does it matter? Yes I drive a neon...

Every car has it's advantages. My neon has more bang for the buck then any car out there hands down. My Honda has better gas mileage then most other cars out there. A fast Honda has the advantage of being able to do cool things with revs. A big bock muscle car has the advantage of always having a leg up in power because there is no replacement for displacement. A big ass redneck truck has the advantage of being able to pull a big ass redneck trailer home and awd cars have the advantage of being able to threaten to race you in the rain... see they all have there advantages...

Thank You,
That is all...

Last edited by srt4hokie; 01-12-2005 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GaRn
hatch looks pretty nice, good find... 50 mpg has to be GREAT!

..yea the Honda jokes are gettin a tad old, you guys say you're just kidding but there is always some seriousness. 99% of the DSM crowd out there hates Honda's, not sure why.. Alot of the Honda guys are the same way towards DSM's/Eclipses to.. Call me crazy but I like several cars, not just the one that i own...

Basically.. grow up.
I have my reasons as to why I dislike hondas. I have owned one and have room to talk. There are hondas out there that I like, however the chances of me ever owning another one outside of a beater would be very slim. Don't point this towards the dsm crowd. We have to take the cw jokes from the subaru guys who takes the transmission jokes. It's all a matter of give and take.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I'm not bitching, just pointing a few things out... You can say it doesn't bother you all you want, but you know that it does strike a nerve and it gets annoying.. Thats why I don't go around saying that kind of BS. As for the DSM thing, I said that because being a fan of both, I have noticed that its true, the majority of DSM owners seem to have some hate for honda's.. ditto for honda owners, I personally think its kinda childish and has to do with some ego crap, dunno. Of course there are things I don't like about some cars, but that doesn't mean i dont like the car itself or make ridiculous comments about it just trying to rile people up.. why don't we all just keep our comments on other cars to ourselves, there's no need for that type of crap.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:43 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
I would like to take a moment to just say that all of you bitching about the honda/dsm/ what ever the hell else you drive can "blow me" I can't even fathom how many times I have read/heard "it's still a neon" yet I could care less. If you’re happy with what you drive then what the hell does it matter? Yes I drive a neon...

Every car has it's advantages. My neon has more bang for the buck then any car out there hands down. My Honda has better gas mileage then most other cars out there. A fast Honda has the advantage of being able to do cool things with revs. A big bock muscle car has the advantage of always having a leg up in power because there is no replacement for displacement. A big ass redneck truck has the advantage of being able to pull a big ass redneck trailer home and awd cars have the advantage of being able to threaten to race you in the rain... see they all have there advantages...

Thank You,
That is all...
amen

In more threadjacking news...

I and as I suspect, most knowledgable car guys like and have respect for most makes of cars. You can make just about anything fast or look good. It's all in the effort put forth. Ya ya, hondas are slow, DSM's have crankwalk, suby's tranny's fall out, mustang/camaro owners have mullets, and neons are... well...neons. It's all just common car guy jabs that we all throw around.. i know i pick up on my buddy with a srt all the time for driving a neon, and i get made fun of constantly for driving a 'slow' yellow teg. Whatever.

back to the topic on hand

nice find on the hatchcrap. Drag car or DD, they are good at both. Personally i would drive the SRT w/ all the creature comforts and niceness everyday (if i had a short commute anyways) and build a drag hatch. If i was really into drag to begin with that is. I guess you just don't want to be seen in a neon everyday, right richard? I can see a little vtec blood showing already.. haha

-nelson
Old 01-12-2005, 05:48 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

oh yea, i have an EX manifold & ECU and can get you an Z6 head, gasket set, new clutch, and EX transmission if you want it. I had a 1.5 92 CX that as a beater for awhile that i was gonna play around on with tho mods. Just an option if you wanna put some vtec on it and have a closer ratio transmission.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:56 PM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

awweeee did we hit a soft spot garen..oh well i still get crack on b/c my car is a damn half breed..and a chevy girl...oh freakin well..suck it up and deal with it you gonna hear it alot you already have and you always will..till yaget another car at least....

on the other hand...i like your neon richard...mommy has one and its niiccceee..oh and Mr. Sims says Hi