Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New rule before posting in Western

Old 01-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diamondstargsx has disabled reputation
Default Re: New rule before posting in Western

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Fixed.

Good grammar and spelling, as well as sentence structure, helps with the ease of reading and understanding what some idiots attempt to say.

kthxbye

~Your local grammar nazi.
thanks for the lesson,ill keep you in mind when i need to write something!turning a wrench for fourteen years theres not to much grammer needed!maybe you and micha can hook up and be like the grammer police,that would be cool!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:00 AM
92 si hatchy

jdmsihatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i agree with landry. this is a car forum not high school english class
Old 01-22-2009, 08:21 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdmsihatch
i agree with landry. this is a car forum not high school english class
I agree with Heiss. When you consider the fact that you're driving a car, then it's safe to assume you took English in high school and shouldn't fuck up things covered in third grade.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:22 AM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by diamondstargsx
thanks for the lesson,ill keep you in mind when i need to write something!turning a wrench for fourteen years theres not to much grammer needed!maybe you and micha can hook up and be like the grammer police,that would be cool!
Lmfao!
Old 01-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

IM DUH BEST MAYN -- I DID EET
Old 01-22-2009, 08:33 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by LLama
I agree with Heiss. When you consider the fact that you're driving a car, then it's safe to assume you took English in high school and shouldn't fuck up things covered in third grade.
I’m going to play devil's advocate here and piss a bunch of people off with what I say. Maybe just because they can drive doesn’t mean they graduated high school. Hence, this easy refresher course in common communication.

:ducks flying objects:
Old 01-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
I’m going to play devil's advocate here and piss a bunch of people off with what I say. Maybe just because they can drive doesn’t mean they graduated high school. Hence, this easy refresher course in common communication.

:ducks flying objects:
Well, im going to add to the fire... It seems like a lot of the people on here didn't graduate from highschool - it's reflective in a lot of areas, not just in their grammarr; if you want to be taken serious, then post something comprehensible, not something with blatant grammar mistakes
Old 01-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Well, im going to add to the fire... It seems like a lot of the people on here didn't graduate from highschool - it's reflective in a lot of areas, not just in their grammarr; if you want to be taken serious, then post something comprehensible, not something with blatant grammar mistakes
hypocrite...
Old 01-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

hahahaha you mean spelling? That's a different story
Old 01-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Unconfirmed User

josies on a vacation far awayyyyy

Quick Reply: New rule before posting in Western