Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nezir vs Willie @ natural bridge.

Old 09-28-2005, 04:34 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Nezir vs Willie @ natural bridge.

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9
who cares?
+1

Nobody but the two of them care. Let the two of them handle it between themselves.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:34 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

so is this gonna be battle of the bolt on mustangs?
Old 09-28-2005, 04:41 AM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fc735
so is this gonna be battle of the bolt on mustangs?

Nezir wont show up , so it wont be anything if you wanna know the truth , hes got a cobra with a shot of nitrous , and hes on regular radials and claims it hooks up LOL , yea Id like to see that myself .....supposedly he ran a faster time than me at shelor but the video they posted looked like the camera was strapped to a dogs ass plus it was taped from about 2 miles back from the track , lot of good that does anybody ...but anyway , I have told him to bring the car to the bridge so we can run and he says hes not coming because the bridge is a shithole but either way if his car is faster , its faster ,shouldnt be faster at one track but not at another so I say come prove it ........
Old 09-28-2005, 04:57 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just like to see them race...
Old 09-28-2005, 05:59 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 09-28-2005 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:05 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
lmfao!

I guess I would have to go with the vortech'd GT, if you can hook up..

Should be layin down 450+ whp no problem I would imagine..
Old 09-28-2005, 07:23 AM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
lmfao!

I guess I would have to go with the vortech'd GT, if you can hook up..

Should be layin down 450+ whp no problem I would imagine..

I can get it to cut 1.9 60fts out of it still spinning like crazy and its putting down somewhere between 385-400 rwhp , it dynoed 385rwhp but the belt was slipping so I am estimating about 390-400 because I went a half inch shorter goodyear gatorback belt and its helped alot ......
Old 09-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
I can get it to cut 1.9 60fts out of it still spinning like crazy and its putting down somewhere between 385-400 rwhp , it dynoed 385rwhp but the belt was slipping so I am estimating about 390-400 because I went a half inch shorter goodyear gatorback belt and its helped alot ......

Oh I gotcha, man must be a huge difference between the 96-xx cobra engines and the GT engines, one of my good friends that used to be on here, had a 96 Cobra with a vortech kit, the intercooler, and a "power pipe" intake or something, he laid down like 433 w/o the intercooler at the standard 6-8 psi pulley..

I drove that thing, man it was a beast, no 1st and 2nd gear at all.. even from a roll, he ran some high 8's at 88 mph, so I know what you mean about traction problems hehe..
Old 09-28-2005, 09:24 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
Oh I gotcha, man must be a huge difference between the 96-xx cobra engines and the GT engines, one of my good friends that used to be on here, had a 96 Cobra with a vortech kit, the intercooler, and a "power pipe" intake or something, he laid down like 433 w/o the intercooler at the standard 6-8 psi pulley..

I drove that thing, man it was a beast, no 1st and 2nd gear at all.. even from a roll, he ran some high 8's at 88 mph, so I know what you mean about traction problems hehe..
If I'm not mistaken, 1996 was the year the 4.6L was introduced.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
If I'm not mistaken, 1996 was the year the 4.6L was introduced.
yea I'm not sure of the differences between cobra motors and GT motors.. DOHC vs SOHC???

not sure :shrug:

Quick Reply: Nezir vs Willie @ natural bridge.