Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NOPI

Old 07-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: NOPI

He's just phucking with you guys.. Brandon is a long time Honda guy, in a sense.. hell, he was a mod on JDMU..

OT: what do you run on street tires? 13.7ish?
Old 07-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Again another thread token over by Honda vs the World Dont point the finger at me for this one Like said before west section is keep alive on the backbone of Honda

Last edited by gonzoe00; 07-20-2005 at 10:45 AM.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:43 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Again another thread token over by Honda vs the World Dont point the finger at me for this one Like said before west section is keep alive on the backbone for Honda
It's what keeps ALL forums alive Adrian
Old 07-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by GaRn
It's what keeps ALL forums alive Adrian
Praise b to the Honda Gods
Old 07-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

We love our Honda's....four automobiles 3 are Honda's. H8FUL EK, B SERIES, NDRA 03.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:55 AM
I <3 (.Y.)

vtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GaRn
He's just ing with you guys.. Brandon is a long time Honda guy, in a sense.. hell, he was a mod on JDMU..

OT: what do you run on street tires? 13.7ish?
i guess we take what we do very seriously, and we always get negative feed back from any domestic car owner, but you probably already know what i am talking about. we have put our time, effort,and money into something we enjoy very much and are very proud in what we have accomplished. and yeah you are probably right about the 13.7ish but we have never had the car on drag radials or street tires at the track.

Last edited by vtec101; 07-20-2005 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM03
You had to go and say something STUPID like that didn't you............ what do you drive?????? do I know you???? do you know me???? Cause your really sounding like a H8ter and WELL you drive a Shitang so why would you hate on a little 4 banger???? ONCE AGAIN I SAY RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH.

Teresa
Oh boo fucking hoo someone made a comment about a Honda. Like that has never been done before.

Yeah I drive a Mustang Cobra what's your point? Wait that is right you don't have one.

KTHANKSBYE

Originally Posted by vtec101
and how many horsepower per liter are you putting down? we are making 123hp per liter or 246 hp to the wheels or excuse me (wheelchair) ha ha thats funny,so you must be making at least 615whp right? or do you even know how to spell dyno. so dont knock it untill you've tried it, we have several friends that own really nice mustangs, camaros, etc. but they dont go around picking on little 4cyls. maybe you just havent met the right " ALL MOTOR HONDA". need directions to the race track?
Blah blah blah nobody cares about volumetric efficiency. That's like a ricer excuse. "Your car beat me but I have a better volumetric efficiency then you do!"

Where are your 4 cylinders making 8000hp? D-Y-N-O Oh look I spelled it. I've got more HP in a bottle sitting right behind me then you have in your liter.

I've got friends with nice Mustangs, Camaros, CRXs (Most notable Rob who had a 500whp CRX on C16), EGs, EKs, R1s, 240sxs', Turbo Ludes, etc. Big deal what my friends have. They're not my cars.

Me picking on little 4 cylinders? Maybe just maybe if you knew me you would realize it was a joke among friends.

It's a car. Getting all worked over someone making a joke about it is what I hate about the car scene. People think it's an extension of something.

Last edited by D1g1tal V3n0m; 07-20-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

and how many horsepower per liter are you putting down? we are making 123hp per liter or 246 hp to the wheels or excuse me (wheelchair) ha ha thats funny,so you must be making at least 615whp right? or do you even know how to spell dyno. so dont knock it untill you've tried it, we have several friends that own really nice mustangs, camaros, etc. but they dont go around picking on little 4cyls. maybe you just havent met the right " ALL MOTOR HONDA". need directions to the race track?
I'm making about 200 hp/liter myself....

Old 07-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

and how many horsepower per liter are you putting down? we are making 123hp per liter
my dd honda makes 164 hp/L boost!!
Old 07-20-2005, 01:02 PM
I <3 (.Y.)

vtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Oh boo fucking hoo someone made a comment about a Honda. Like that has never been done before.

Yeah I drive a Mustang Cobra what's your point? Wait that is right you don't have one.

KTHANKSBYE

Blah blah blah nobody cares about volumetric efficiency. That's like a ricer excuse. "Your car beat me but I have a better volumetric efficiency then you do!"

Where are your 4 cylinders making 8000hp? D-Y-N-O Oh look I spelled it. I've got more HP in a bottle sitting right behind me then you have in your liter.

I've got friends with nice Mustangs, Camaros, CRXs (Most notable Rob who had a 500whp CRX on C16), EGs, EKs, R1s, 240sxs', Turbo Ludes, etc. Big deal what my friends have. They're not my cars.

Me picking on little 4 cylinders? Maybe just maybe if you knew me you would realize it was a joke among friends.

It's a car. Getting all worked over someone making a joke about it is what I hate about the car scene. People think it's an extension of something.
typical mustang owner always got to talk shit about how much he can do this, do that with his baby bottle and and you are correct i dont know who you are,you may be an ok person and all, but i go to nhra and ndra events almost every weekend, and the respect we get from a diverse group of racers is top notch. so sorry for gettin in your stuff about it, but i take what we do very seriously

Quick Reply: NOPI