Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

One Fast Fitty

Old 06-12-2004, 03:58 PM
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default One Fast Fitty

I got my CRF50 last week and did my little mods to it I put the handle bar kit, black plastics, metal militia sticker kit, extended pegs, new front forks, and oh yeah, the 88cc kit from two brothers. This thing is insanely fast, its hard to keep the wheel down. Anyone with a 50 is welcome to come screw around with us on some of the bike trails, and my friend is gonna dedicated an acre of land for a track with some huuuuuuuuuge jumps. I think Wagz got one, but I don't know who else has em'. If you don't have one, get one, you can't have more fun than these things. I like my 50 better than my 600.
Old 06-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: One Fast Fitty

haha thats sweet, wish i had the extra money for one!

i have heard the 88cc kit is the best, because the 125cc kit is WAY to powerful for the size of the bike..

i wanna ride it dammit..
Old 06-13-2004, 05:38 PM
bring ding ding ding

It went 48mph stock, I'm guessing it's going 60+ now, haven't clocked it with the motor kit. I need to get the extended swingarm bad, its so hard to keep the front down now, especially on the hill climbs at the trails. Rode for 6 hours all uphill today, what a workout.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw someone w/ a crf50 (i thought it was) last nite on 460 in a white s10

here are my 2 fiddy's the black one is an 88cc big bore kit

they are fun as hell
Old 06-15-2004, 10:38 AM
RSr

RSr is an unknown quantity at this point

how well do these 50's ride compared with the old z50's? I want to buy a dirtbike again (used to have a rm125 but sold when i came to college) and this looks like something cheap i can mess around with out breakin the bank or pissing off the neighbors. my current 50 can only be ridden on the street

Old 06-15-2004, 10:42 AM
That thing i do!

a lot of people pimp out the z50's as well, u can do very similiar mods to them or at least it seems that way from the guys on the xrifddy section of www.stuntlife.com

sweet aprilla - that thing must have been fun as hell!
Old 06-15-2004, 11:36 AM
RSr

RSr is an unknown quantity at this point

arg i hate this... i already can feel the futility of trying to resist buying one of these. What are the must get mods for this bike besides the tall handle bars everyone has?
Old 06-15-2004, 01:23 PM
bring ding ding ding

The crf50 in the white truck was vinnies. His is still stock, him and his dad just broke the welds on the handlebars and moved them up and raised em a little. Must get mods are suspension, handlebars, and extended pegs, kind of hard if you're older and want to ride one of these. Other than that, everything else is performance. I want to get a 125 kit for mine, but its only 5hp more than my 88 so i'm not too worried about it. I nailed my first really good tailwhip yesterday, swung it out 90 and almost had it horizontal. Came real close to a tabletop, and almost tank slapped it when I came back down. Scary stuff, but completely worth it. Trail riding is a bitch if you do an upgraded motor kit like mine, its a workout to keep the front down, especially in the hill climbs. Motor kit is well worth it if you're a jumper though.
Old 06-15-2004, 04:48 PM
That thing i do!

do u guys already have a place set up to ride?
Old 06-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Cobra Princess

TheCobraChick has disabled reputation

Hmmmmmm

Quick Reply: One Fast Fitty