Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Open House at CRW Parts

Old 06-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Ivy Tadita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Open House at CRW Parts

Ok, heres the deal. I need about 4 more imports to come.

For those of you who don't know CRW Parts is a automotive warehouse in Roanoke. We are the largest exhaust distributor on the east coast. We also have a retail shop bye the name of performance-curve.

This saturday. June 12th from 9am-4pm we are having an open house. Anyone is welcome to come by there will be door prizes to the public and vendors there as well such as magnaflow, flowmaster, toucan/ractive, spc performance, etc... It will also be catered by wildwood so free food!

I need 4 more clean looking imports to come and stay thoughout the day to show off there cars. I'm looking for a diversifed collection between show and go. There will be prizes given to you guys as well. The cars will not be judged it is not an show but mainly to let our customers see what is going on in the import industry and to see what they can do to turn more profits.

All types of cars will be attending the open house from classics, muscle, sports, sport compact, trucks, etc...

Even if you don't want to show your car then come by and at least get some free food.

Located in the old dominion industrial park off 460 across form progress printing and manpower(elizabeth arden)
The address:
CRW Parts INC.
1775 Seibel Dr.
Roanoke, Va. 24012

Last edited by cootees; 06-10-2004 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Addy
Old 06-10-2004, 05:40 AM
ReRegistered User

NSXNEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Open House at CRW Parts

I'll try to head out there! I'm curious what your shop looks like if your the largest exhaust distributor for the east coast.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:41 AM
Ivy Tadita

Well, maybe I should rephrase that... our company is the largest distributor on the east coast. We have 11 branches along the entire east coast.
Old 06-10-2004, 06:12 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

did you say free food?

i'll see ya there!

hey, BTW, i can show off my vision if you want me to!
Old 06-10-2004, 06:29 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd definitely stop by if time permitted, but I'm hopefully going to be on the road on the way to Myrtle Beach by..umm..like 5AM.

There are a lot of people heading to Hot Import Nights for the weekend (in Charlotte), so you might not get a great turn-out from the import end of the stick, but who am I to say? I might be a genius, and I might be able to predict the future, but I can usually only predict a day in advance. Two might be a little tricky.

Sounds cool though. I'd like to see the place sometime.
Old 06-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by cootees
Ok, heres the deal. I need about 4 more imports to come.

For those of you who don't know CRW Parts is a automotive warehouse in Roanoke. We are the largest exhaust distributor on the east coast. We also have a retail shop bye the name of performance-curve.

This saturday. June 12th from 9am-4pm we are having an open house. Anyone is welcome to come by there will be door prizes to the public and vendors there as well such as magnaflow, flowmaster, toucan/ractive, spc performance, etc... It will also be catered by wildwood so free food!

I need 4 more clean looking imports to come and stay thoughout the day to show off there cars. I'm looking for a diversifed collection between show and go. There will be prizes given to you guys as well. The cars will not be judged it is not an show but mainly to let our customers see what is going on in the import industry and to see what they can do to turn more profits.

All types of cars will be attending the open house from classics, muscle, sports, sport compact, trucks, etc...

Even if you don't want to show your car then come by and at least get some free food.
hmm..where is the shop located in roanoke?
Old 06-10-2004, 08:40 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

I wish you would have informed me, I would have gotten some $$ and came to va this weekend, I just dropped out of my 1st summer session class. I cant stand 8am-1pm of chem straight mon-thur... makes my brain feel like poo. So I might also come to va for my bday july 6th.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

if my car werent wrecked i would come
Old 06-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Ivy Tadita

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
hmm..where is the shop located in roanoke?
Old Dominion industrial park.. (yes, where everyone used to race) Right across from progress printing & manpower(EA).
Old 06-10-2004, 09:42 AM
Ivy Tadita

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
I wish you would have informed me, I would have gotten some $$ and came to va this weekend, I just dropped out of my 1st summer session class. I cant stand 8am-1pm of chem straight mon-thur... makes my brain feel like poo. So I might also come to va for my bday july 6th.
I thought you were already planning on coming to roanoke for your birthyday.

Quick Reply: Open House at CRW Parts