Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Options

Old 12-25-2004, 11:27 AM
totalled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bad02noma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Options

i was gonna say ls1 but you already got it. you can buy motor mounts and headers from jagsthatrun.com . Your gonna have to modify the oil pan and some of the frame, different brake booster, and cut up your heat box. There's alot more to do, if you have any questions you can ask the guys on s10forum.com , theirs several people that have done the swap.
Old 12-25-2004, 11:31 AM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

New River Nissan in C'Burg has a nice Camaro SS. Its got a Lingenfelter motor(don't recall which one) full race suspension, and a procharger to boot. I think that Richard was telling me upwards of 800+ hp. And the great thing is, kept all the SS styling, only reason it doesn't look stock is from exhaust and suspension.

I think I'm gonna get rid of my Belltech suspension and go with full Hellwig parts. I'm trying to find a better front end than the one I have now. It's the Xenon Agressor body kit, but I'm looking into Accord front ends. Something with limited vents and an open mouth would be nice. Side skirts will probably come off too and be replaced with either some street scene skirts or none at all.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:13 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Choodle
New River Nissan in C'Burg has a nice Camaro SS. Its got a Lingenfelter motor(don't recall which one) full race suspension, and a procharger to boot. I think that Richard was telling me upwards of 800+ hp. And the great thing is, kept all the SS styling, only reason it doesn't look stock is from exhaust and suspension.

I think I'm gonna get rid of my Belltech suspension and go with full Hellwig parts. I'm trying to find a better front end than the one I have now. It's the Xenon Agressor body kit, but I'm looking into Accord front ends. Something with limited vents and an open mouth would be nice. Side skirts will probably come off too and be replaced with either some street scene skirts or none at all.
They still have that? The black one?

Also, another thing that tells you it's not stock is the 12" (?) wide tires in the back... Hell, they may be wider than that. I remember them being HUGE! That car is beautiful.
Old 12-25-2004, 02:37 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

please....for the love of baby Jesus....dont go all show on it! sleeper man....
Old 12-25-2004, 02:38 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fc735
please....for the love of baby Jesus....dont go all show on it! sleeper man....

No body kits on the truck, please.. and no Honda parts on the truck, please.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:59 AM
bring ding ding ding

I have to have an air dam, thats a must. As far as skirts go, still haven't decided. The stance will be a 4/5 drop, completely level. Probably just gonna keep the 17's I've got and put some 255's on the back. Traction bars are be a giveaway. And well, this motor doesn't exactly sound like my 4.3. hehe. My 4.3 was loud and deep, the LS-1 is just........sex. Especially at idle. Probably goin in single exhaust with the tailpipe behind the rear axel. Mostly magnaflow parts, try to get it as emissions legal as possible. Thinkin' about a cut out too, but I don't know how this motor will sound with one. The 4.3 sounded wicked with the cut out, just afraid this motor is gonna be too loud and obnoxious.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:03 AM
bring ding ding ding

This is about what I'm goin' for as far as looks, minus the bags.
Attached Thumbnails Options-small_1152419_1153160.jpg   Options-small_6422499_6905417.jpg  
Old 12-26-2004, 01:26 PM
07 TL

BOOST FED 95Z has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
damn I still wanna see BoostFed95Z's ride. I LOVE camaros/firebirds/trans ams.
I parted the camaro out and yes have the cobra now....

As far as the SS at New River Nissan, from what I understand it is a Heads/Cam car w/ a procharger and made somewhere in the 550 rw mix.
Scott
Old 12-26-2004, 02:39 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Choodle
This is about what I'm goin' for as far as looks, minus the bags.

if you want that thing to hook even a little...i dont reccomend dropping that much. and keep in mind you will want to go with less of a drop in the front, since the LS1 is about 100ish lbs more. unless they make a V8 drop spring for that year.....
Old 12-26-2004, 02:56 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Hey don't forget to add the bubble machine towards the pass. rear side of the truck I loved that mustang East Coast Customs (Pimp My Ride) made with the gold rims. I liked all of it except the stupid rear view mirror. I'd drive that thing.

Quick Reply: Options