Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Park

Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Park

True or False vanillathrilla, did you have any homosexual experiences in the pen?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Like I said, if that makes you feel better, then more power to you...

I'm settled. Takes more than some high school kid trying to pick a fight to get me unsettled...
Old 09-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by LLama
True or False vanillathrilla, did you have any homosexual experiences in the pen?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm settled. Takes more than some high school kid trying to pick a fight to get me unsettled...
Llama isn't even real. He's a myth.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

False.

I totally got turned down. The officers were getting laid though, that's for sure. One of them is under investigation after getting caught getting a blowjob by a female inmate
Old 09-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
False.

I totally got turned down. The officers were getting laid though, that's for sure. One of them is under investigation after getting caught getting a blowjob by a female inmate
dat aint gay bro

I mean, I would let a female inmate give me head, especially if it was martha stewart or some shit. RLY, who wouldn't love to say "martha stewart gave me head"
Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 PM
wub wub wub wub

dat aint gay bro

I mean, I would let a female inmate give me head, especially if it was martha stewart or some shit. RLY, who wouldn't love to say "martha stewart gave me head"
What is it with people and Martha Stewart lately? This black guy, K.G., was in the library in there trying to get some Martha Stewart books to... well... you know.

Have you ever seen a female inmate? Uh, I saw maybe two over the course of 4 months that I would possibly consider. A lot of the women are missing teeth and have track marks, or would steal your wallet while sucking you off.
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Someone stick the tampon up your pussy the wrong way this morning? Do you enjoy homoerotic encounters with farm animals? I know you partake in them so I suppose the amount of enjoyment would be the only question.
Unconfirmed User

Old 09-02-2009, 12:03 PM
wub wub wub wub

Is that Camron?

Quick Reply: The Park