Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

people from lynchburg..

Old 03-18-2006, 10:55 AM
I1II1I1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robdaman has disabled reputation
Default people from lynchburg..

i was 95 black(tore up paint) turbo LS that was out lastnight friday march 17th. Just wanted to say HI. for my first time to the burg have to say it was alright. hope to see more of u guys just wish it wasnt a hour plus trip for me. o ya and 96hatch i think that is your name, show me some pics of the hatch. hope to see more from u guys.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: people from lynchburg..

god damn.. how about some more people in Roanoke? I didn't know this many people even lived in Lynchburg, but now all of Western is being taken over by L'burg.

oh.. my bad. you're from franklin county? over near my neck of the woods it looks like.

welcome to drag!
Old 03-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Crv-tec ??

BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK

Hey whats up man.... thanks again
Old 03-18-2006, 05:48 PM
I1II1I1

ya Franklin county where the redknecks are gettin drunk and the 4 bangers are sleepin on ya.. i cruise roanoke all the time and figured it was time for the burg and the cruising strip is so much better..... im not gonna say for sure, but i might be hooked on the burg
Old 03-18-2006, 10:24 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
god damn.. how about some more people in Roanoke? I didn't know this many people even lived in Lynchburg, but now all of Western is being taken over by L'burg.

oh.. my bad. you're from franklin county? over near my neck of the woods it looks like.

welcome to drag!
Roanoke suck balls. Streets are crappy... Wards Rd is nice & smooth lol What i really like about roanoke over lynchburg is 1.hooters 2.strip club.. thats about it.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:29 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by robdaman
i was 95 black(tore up paint) turbo LS that was out lastnight friday march 17th. Just wanted to say HI. for my first time to the burg have to say it was alright. hope to see more of u guys just wish it wasnt a hour plus trip for me. o ya and 96hatch i think that is your name, show me some pics of the hatch. hope to see more from u guys.

whats up man its daniel chucks friend...that was in red del sol
Old 03-19-2006, 01:33 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by robdaman
ya Franklin county where the redknecks are gettin drunk and the 4 bangers are sleepin on ya.. i cruise roanoke all the time and figured it was time for the burg and the cruising strip is so much better..... im not gonna say for sure, but i might be hooked on the burg
i'm over near the border of franklin county..
Old 03-19-2006, 01:34 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Roanoke suck balls. Streets are crappy... Wards Rd is nice & smooth lol What i really like about roanoke over lynchburg is 1.hooters 2.strip club.. thats about it.
news flash: they both suck.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:01 AM
I1II1I1

i think the hooters in roanoke sucks, but the strip clubs are nice if you know wich ones to go to. Daniel whaddddup ya i like those wheels on ur car they look good.

zero i think it was said u was located near franklin county border? were at?
Old 03-19-2006, 04:22 AM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

i have to agree the streets are in better condition in lynchburg than roanoke

Quick Reply: people from lynchburg..