Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

people from lynchburg..

Old 03-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: people from lynchburg..

Originally Posted by foshizlemynizel
cosmo when do you play hockey?, do you play for the mens league or do you play pickup?
I play pickup. I was going to play in the league, but our league here in Roanoke was still going on, and I couldn't play in both. I may play in the next one they have there, depending on when the games are and what it costs. I'm getting ready to start playing in a roller hockey league here, so I'll have to see if the schedules conflict...
Old 03-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
you loser... You stood like 5 feet from the crowd lol. That movie was lame anyways.

No I didn't but no I wasn't in the middle of them either I was trying to figure out who was with someone and who wasn't lol you have to play it cool or you will get kicked off campus lol
Old 03-24-2006, 11:52 AM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

ive been to a few pickups but id never skated on ice till the rink in lynchburg opened. i know the mens league in lynchburg is cheaper than the one at the ice station
Old 03-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
was that spose to be an insult or what?
honestly, i dont know. take it how you want it, but after reading your post that was teh first thing to come to mind.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by foshizlemynizel
ive been to a few pickups but id never skated on ice till the rink in lynchburg opened. i know the mens league in lynchburg is cheaper than the one at the ice station
Cheaper because they have less games. Each team plays 12 games. We had 28 in our season here. Plus, it's about an hour and a half for me to get to Lynchburg from where I live.

But, if the Ice Station closes, I may have to drive down there anyways. I like the ice, but it's always so freaking hot in there that I play without shoulder pads most of the time.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:52 PM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

see its the other way for me, a 30 minute ride to lynchburg and over an hour to the ice station
Old 04-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Registered Member

John L. has disabled reputation

What's up with this? Lived in Amherst county all my life and never been on here until now. I don't have the kinda car you guys would like probably, but I'd cruise out to Ward's some time when I'm home from VT. We'll have to check out New London sometime, now that it's supposed to be getting a little nicer. Don't even mess around in town, it's not worth it, get out there on 29N as you leave Lynchburg, easy to see who's got what on that long hill, can't even see over the divider there and no one's gonna bother you for cruising that area as much as you want while playing around. Not that I'm condoning street racing or breaking the speed limit at all...I really just like to play at the track.

L'burg has just gotten to be too busy of a place with too much traffic to mess around anymore, Mad Heights is the same way, that's where I'm actually from.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:49 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by John L.
Mad Heights is the same way, that's where I'm actually from.
Sorry to hear that...