Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

People in the Roanoke-Salem-Vinton Area!

Old 11-15-2008, 11:41 PM
madmike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94jdmgsr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: People in the Roanoke-Salem-Vinton Area!

Originally Posted by Jgibbs99si
oh well yea, i meen ive seen a few clean hondas around but idk who their owners are and i deff dont know how fast they are. idk it would just be nice to have more people around that are into the same shit lol, tired of the same old ricers around town
jgibbs you have a b16 right?whats fast about that?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Registered Member

Jgibbs99si has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 94jdmgsr
jgibbs you have a b16 right?whats fast about that?
nothing right now, but uh its faster than that cb7 kid, and im kinda in the process of buying ctr pistons, eagle rods, dont know what im gonna do about cams and valve train yet, but i got time to think because im still saving money, whats fast about your gsr
Old 11-15-2008, 11:54 PM
madmike

ok mr ima joke one you drive a jeep and um not a honda so stop bragging about your buddies cars and go get one, then you can maybe even have the right to talk shit, two my stock ass b16 can walk this little accord, three i do talk more shit than anyone on here because everyone i talk shit to are fucking retarded and have the education of 4th graders, oh and i hope your fucking edward because all my friends already have enofe shit with you the way it is, and if you arent edward i know your friends with him which also makes you fucking retarded, or wait maybe this is ron that never had a honda that could even run beside mine, now go home and talk shit to someone else that cares two shits of what you drive or what kinda fast cars that your FRIENDS have, lmafao YOU ARE A JOKE
imajoke has had about 7 honda's within the past 3 years,two which would of walked anything you are your friends have.one was a type r and the other was a ls boosted.

also if your friends have a problem with imajoke they know where to find him.i can promise you he isnt scared.
BTW wasnt you in that gay car club ETI?i remember one of them stupid ass ETI kids that drives the white 4 door ek was bragging about running 11's at the bridge.lol

Last edited by 94jdmgsr; 11-15-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:56 PM
madmike

nothing right now, but uh its faster than that cb7 kid, and im kinda in the process of buying ctr pistons, eagle rods, dont know what im gonna do about cams and valve train yet, but i got time to think because im still saving money, whats fast about your gsr
never said it was fast, but i can promise it will out run a b16 or any thing else you are your friends have.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:58 PM
Registered Member

lmao, yea kinda got outta that shit and got with empire speaking of bragging about friends cars and empire hmm lets see what could walk any of ima jokes hondas by far, lets see, evo, evo, wrx, wrx wagon, um hmm, firebird, goddamn the list goes on. and who is this mr ima joke character, ron?, edward?, hmm idk and white four door is greg allen, yea 11s, now thats a real douche, aha talk about my slow b16, look at that kids stock d series pullin that heavy ass four door
Old 11-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Registered Member

idk maybe well linem up for fun one day
Old 11-16-2008, 12:03 AM
madmike

lmao, yea kinda got outta that shit and got with empire speaking of bragging about friends cars and empire hmm lets see what could walk any of ima jokes hondas by far, lets see, evo, evo, wrx, wrx wagon, um hmm, firebird, goddamn the list goes on. and who is this mr ima joke character, ron?, edward?, hmm idk
his name is dan

Last edited by 94jdmgsr; 11-17-2008 at 04:58 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:05 AM
madmike

but any way i'm done here.Its kids like you that give the club EMPIRE a bad name.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Registered Member

oh ok ok its boosted, aha didnt know that, and dude i dont really want any beef with you or anyone else on this forum, i just called a kid out i meen come one, everyone does it now and then, and idk dan so i dont have any beef with him either, now edward, different story, and idk mitchells wrx is pretty quick rode with him one night when he ran a mustang, and cruises wrx wagon is faster than mitchells, mitchell will even admit to it aha, but yea i dont really see how im giving empire a bad name btw
Old 11-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Registered Member

are you from around here, i meen that pic is at the parking garage but ive never seen your car

Quick Reply: People in the Roanoke-Salem-Vinton Area!