Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Photo Shoot, Charlottesville, VA

Old 01-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Photo Shoot, Charlottesville, VA

$MoMoney$ needs MOMONEY. Go to UVA = get great job = get MoMoney = get MoSickCars
Old 01-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY

Old 01-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

lawlzlawlzlawlzlawlzlawlzlawlzlawlzlawlzlawlz mo'money need mo'money
Old 01-23-2009, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

All I am seeing on this forum is hating from everyone. So what if they are not bmw's. So what if its hondas or acura's, this is a car forum where people like to show off what they have. Not everyone on here has money nor do they portray that they do. I like to see people who take care of their rides. Wether it be a Pinto or a mclaren F1. If they are proud of it, and take the time to show people that should mean something. This is an automotive community. I understand to the fullest extent that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but please have some respect to the owners of the vehicles when posting comments. Jesus Christ!
Old 01-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
All I am seeing on this forum is hating from everyone. So what if they are not bmw's. So what if its hondas or acura's, this is a car forum where people like to show off what they have. Not everyone on here has money nor do they portray that they do. I like to see people who take care of their rides. Wether it be a Pinto or a mclaren F1. If they are proud of it, and take the time to show people that should mean something. This is an automotive community. I understand to the fullest extent that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but please have some respect to the owners of the vehicles when posting comments. Jesus Christ!
Old 01-23-2009, 07:58 AM
Capitalist Pig

Hahaha objective completed.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:47 AM
S14
red box.. c'mon son?

S14 has disabled reputation

On the civic I think clear fogs and getting rid of the pinstripe would look good. Maybe yellow bulbs for the fogs, but clear lense. Also can you go a tad lower..or are you on springs? Overall pretty clean I'd say..not an expert just my opinion. In the end it's your vision for your car that matters.

Last edited by S14; 01-23-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:39 AM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by S14
On the civic I think clear fogs and getting rid of the pinstripe would look good. Maybe yellow bulbs for the fogs, but clear lense. Also can you go a tad lower..or are you on springs? Overall pretty clean I'd say..not an expert just my opinion. In the end it's your vision for your car that matters.
wat wat wat wat nah
Old 01-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

The only pinstripes I rock are in the form of a suit.

HA

HA

HA

HA
Old 01-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Unconfirmed User

ahem...

GOTTA BOP LIKE DIS
CANT WEAR SKINNY JEANS CUZ MY KNOTS DONT FIT
NO ONE ON THE CORNER GOT POCKETS LIKE DIS
SO I ROCK ROC JEANS CUZ MY KNOTS SO THICK
YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO DRESS JUST BY
JOCKIN JOCKIN MY FRESH JOCKIN JOCKIN MY FRESH
FOLLOW MY STEPS, ITS THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
WHERE THE *****S KNOW YOU THOROUGH AND THE GIRLS SAY YES
BUT I CANT TEACH YOU MY SWAG
YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT CANT BUY CLASS