Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pics of my GF's ride...

Old 10-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Pics of my GF's ride...

Well we have been doin some stuff to my GF's car for, well about a year now

It's how I met her really.. But like all you wanna hear about that, anyways, here it is as it sits now..

stuff:

kyb agx
tein s.tech
aem intake
CMF stainless headers
3" cutout(e cutout on its way)
energy suspension urethane motor mounts
hankook ventus k104 tires

we are deciding if we wanna boost it, by the way of RIPP SDS supercharger.. just might do it this summer..

the car is pretty fun, it sounds pretty nice too, unique, and it has a nice stance with the +35 offset wheels, it looks damn mean moving down the road if any of you have seen it..

as for how quick it is, well, 9.8 with a 2.5 60' :\ before the motor mounts(which made a huge ass difference), its hard to launch it well with the cutout open, traps at like 73, not to bad considering it isnt tuned, which is the next step prolly.. alot of the 3g ppl on the forums tune with an SAFC on the stock car, and lean up the last 1500 or so rpms around 15% at the bottom and up to 24% at the top, these things run so pig rich its ridiculous, alot of ppl get 15+ whp just tuning a stock car haha..

fun car
Old 10-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pics of my GF's ride...

nice, I just saw some of the pictures of it on your cardomain site yesterday. I was wondering when you got a 3g eclipse.. I guess this post clarifies it.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:52 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

the RIPP kit, although decent, is not cheap. and the gains arent worth in IMO.

3G's aint the best for making fast, they are even heavier then the GSX if i recall.

and if i were a cop, i would enjoy pulling it over and ticketing for the headlight masks.

but, aside from that
Old 10-09-2005, 03:52 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Old 10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Nonvtec owns you

Hybrid_vtec has disabled reputation

Just out of curiousity, who is your gf? That car looks familiar, not to mention your car does as well.

Gotta rememebr though I havent lived in Roanoke in 3 years now. Coming back to VA next summer though!
Old 10-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hybrid_vtec
Just out of curiousity, who is your gf? That car looks familiar, not to mention your car does as well.

Gotta rememebr though I havent lived in Roanoke in 3 years now. Coming back to VA next summer though!
Rick, It's not Matt Hudgins ex-old lady if that is who you were thinking about.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Hybrid_vtec

RICK!!!! What the fuck.. Where have you been man? You alright?

It's not Lyndsi or however she spells her name.. Or at least I don't think it is!?!
Old 10-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Nonvtec owns you

Hybrid_vtec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cootees
Rick, It's not Matt Hudgins ex-old lady if that is who you were thinking about.

Thats what it looked like.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
RICK!!!! What the fuck.. Where have you been man? You alright?

It's not Lyndsi or however she spells her name.. Or at least I don't think it is!?!
I thought Lyndsi's car was green?

I dunno, been awhile!

I aint up to much. Still chillen here in San Diego. I got some new pics of teh car. I will post them up in thread here tonite so you can check them out! WTDR website is down.

Other than work, school, and working on the car; nothing new is going on.

Last edited by Hybrid_vtec; 10-09-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Yea it is kinda pricey, bout as much as any other kit for most cars, low 3k range or so.. I think the crank/rods are the same as the VR4's, just the pistons are cast, but the headlight lids, they don't cover the beam at all, could a ticket be given for that still?

My GF is Kimberly Hartman, prolly not the same girl, what you see on the car we have done in the past year, it was stock before that..

There aren't too many nice modded 3g's around, well.. none actually that I have seen lol..
Old 10-09-2005, 04:10 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by GaRn
Yea it is kinda pricey, bout as much as any other kit for most cars, low 3k range or so.. I think the crank/rods are the same as the VR4's, just the pistons are cast, but the headlight lids, they don't cover the beam at all, could a ticket be given for that still?

My GF is Kimberly Hartman, prolly not the same girl, what you see on the car we have done in the past year, it was stock before that..

There aren't too many nice modded 3g's around, well.. none actually that I have seen lol..

i have seen the kit in person, and didnt like the routing of the belt and shit. it was second to the prelude kit that JR makes for shittiest design of belt routing ever.

and yes, she can get a ticket for that shit. dont matter if it dont cover the beam....tis the law. i rejecting cars for that shit too. it makes my peepee go badoing doing boing.