Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

This place is dead...

Old 07-18-2005, 05:43 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KnowForever has disabled reputation
Default This place is dead...

So post the latest pic of your car!! This was taken by a fellow ITR owner from NY back on memorial day. Enjoy!

Here's the only other R in roanoke that i know of. His name is Bryce, cool guy.

And here's John's car (the guy who was taking the pics)

I'm bored as hell at work and need something to do to pass these last 20 minutes!
Old 07-18-2005, 05:45 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: This place is dead...

i'll take 2 please
Old 07-18-2005, 06:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I know at least 4 other Type R owners in Roanoke..

and ONE IS A GIRL!
Old 07-18-2005, 06:57 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I know at least 4 other Type R owners in Roanoke..

and ONE IS A GIRL!

names. and pics / descriptions. they have to be REAL type R's too.. there are a few fakes that i've seen.. I've heard of the girl with a black one. Unless you count tech as part of roanoke, there's one there that i know of.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

That guy bryce, does he live in botetourt?
Old 07-18-2005, 07:24 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
names. and pics / descriptions. they have to be REAL type R's too.. there are a few fakes that i've seen.. I've heard of the girl with a black one. Unless you count tech as part of roanoke, there's one there that i know of.
There are definitely 3 other than yours in Roanoke. One belongs to a beautiful girl that I went to school with... hope I spell her name right, but it's MaryAnn--black Type R. REAL. Definitely REAL.

There's also a black guy that lives in my buddies neighborhood who has a white Type R with sidemarkers.. really the only way I can describe it. It, too, is real.

There's another young guy with a P.Y. Type R, and it's not the one in your pictures.

I've seen another black one running around but I don't know who the owner is, or anything about the car, but it's real...
Old 07-18-2005, 08:22 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Old 07-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

As of Wed night:

No pics of the new car yet
Old 07-18-2005, 11:33 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

Originally Posted by cootees
That guy bryce, does he live in botetourt?
yea, he's out that way somewhere.

Originally Posted by zero_cool
One belongs to a beautiful girl that I went to school with... hope I spell her name right, but it's MaryAnn--black Type R. REAL. Definitely REAL.
You're right about this one, some guy from Custom Auto Sounds told me about this awhile back. havn't seen it yet though.

There's also a black guy that lives in my buddies neighborhood who has a white Type R with sidemarkers.. really the only way I can describe it. It, too, is real.
I've never seen or heard about this car. I don't know how much you know about these cars but next time you see it, make sure it is 5 lug and does'nt have a sun roof. It could just be a LS/RS/GSR with the side mouldings removed and stickers added. Of couse it could not have a sunroof and be 5 lug and still be a fake, only real way to tell is by the VIN.

There's another young guy with a P.Y. Type R, and it's not the one in your pictures.
If it had a fully carbon fiber wing on it. It's a fake. Ls/Vtec boosted GSR chassis, sitting at IAR right now blown up. Of couse it could also of been Bryce running around w/o the cf hood on. They are both very young guys 17-19 or so.

I've seen another black one running around but I don't know who the owner is, or anything about the car, but it's real...
That's probably John (black one posted above) he used to live in roanoke until last year and he comes down to visit his parents ever once and awhile.

It would be cool though if all these were real R's and not people i already know, i'm not the cruising whore that you are so i'll take your word for it

Originally Posted by chris4130
As of Wed night:
WTF happened man? You ok? And do you have any more pics?
Old 07-19-2005, 04:24 AM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

Is it the one with the Chrome Rims? If so Thats a FakeR with the Type R badges on the Side... I know of 2 Yellow and 2 Black ones around and there was a Guy with a CW one a few years ago but I have not seen it in some time..

I'll get some Pics later guys of my Stock ass WRX and my Bros VR-4

Quick Reply: This place is dead...