Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Playboy

Old 04-29-2004, 05:21 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Playboy

Originally Posted by crumpler
girls of ACC coming out this fall, i think i'll carry it around on campus and look for those ho's walking around

shit....you dont need a magazine to see hoes in bburg!
Old 04-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

i saw the snow flake girls last night, they actually live right next door to 2 of my friends.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Registered member

vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts

there names are addie (SP)and monica...my neighbor has messed with both of them. They have fake tans, fake blonde hair, and now all they need it fake tits. They look alright.
Old 05-01-2004, 09:41 AM

SheDevil has disabled reputation

this might just be me but, i think if you are going to a good school trying to make something of yourself and survive in the real world, why possibly ruin your chances of success with posing in a playboy magazine.
i mean lots of employers look at past "accomplishments" and a lot of companies will not be associated with things like that..
but like i said probably just me who thinks this...
understandable it is money but still.. and dont get me wrong if someone said i could do it and offered me the money ot pose, dpeending on the amount, i would probably do it as well. but! i'm not in a position where one day my career could depend on that choice...
Old 05-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SheDevil
this might just be me but, i think if you are going to a good school trying to make something of yourself and survive in the real world, why possibly ruin your chances of success with posing in a playboy magazine.
i mean lots of employers look at past "accomplishments" and a lot of companies will not be associated with things like that..
understandable it is money but still.. and dont get me wrong if someone said i could do it and offered me the money ot pose, dpeending on the amount, i would probably do it as well. but! i'm not in a position where one day my career could depend on that choice...
Keep in mind a lot of people are going to school because mommy and daddy flipped the bill and told them to go. [rant mode] making it even hard for people that want to go for good reasons to get in [rant mode off]
Old 05-01-2004, 10:30 AM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep in mind they're food and science technology majors, and that they'll have no trouble being hired by any male boss, especially if he knows they've been in Playboy.

Nick
Old 05-01-2004, 10:52 AM
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SheDevil
also, without being a feature or centerfold, many people will never even realize it took place a year or two (or many more)from now.
Old 05-01-2004, 01:24 PM

SheDevil has disabled reputation

i dunno, some chicks would brag about that forever and it would stick with them for a while. and yeah it does depend on thier major as well i guess.. eh that's just the first thing i thought of when i read about them doing the vt edition or whatever..
Old 05-02-2004, 10:54 AM
(GT4 Driver BWahah!)

Heisdan is an unknown quantity at this point

*thinking I've seen pics of them .. kinda funny.. (same ones that were posted online all around campus of VT earlier this year.??
Old 05-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Registered member

vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts

yeah i have all of em