Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-21-2010, 10:22 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Grinder and cutting wheels are layin on the bench ready when you are... lol
lolol ive got a few plans for her. first priority is full tune up and fixing the transmission leak. Then ill be purchasing some raceland coilovers and semi-nice wheels. dare i say bbs possibly?! probably not though...

i will not be sinking a lot of money into this car. it is strictly a DD, which gets great mpg. driving this until i can afford to get a car loan

Last edited by The Nisbro; 07-21-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Are you sure that's a Wolfsburg? I've been out of the VW scene for a while but that doesn't have big bumpers on it and it doesn't have the typical sponge Wolfsburg spoiler that MK2 Wolfsburg's had. I had a '90 at one point.

How much did you give for it if you dont' mind my asking? They're pretty reliable if you maintain them.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:14 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

If it were mine: paint trim black, moar lowz, then these http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-pick-up-only!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:40 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Are you sure that's a Wolfsburg? I've been out of the VW scene for a while but that doesn't have big bumpers on it and it doesn't have the typical sponge Wolfsburg spoiler that MK2 Wolfsburg's had. I had a '90 at one point.

How much did you give for it if you dont' mind my asking? They're pretty reliable if you maintain them.
it has the Wolfsburg emblems. I was with the guy who i bought it from, when he bought it. The guy said it was a Wolfsburg. i only paid $500 for it, so i dont really care whether it is or isnt a legit wolfsburg. its soooooooooooo slow! but its a blast to drive.

Originally Posted by 98BimmerCompact
no.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by 98BimmerCompact
If it were mine: paint trim black, moar lowz, then these http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-pick-up-only!
If I can sell my damn Mugen wheels I'll pick these up with teh quickness for daily status wheels.

And Corey some BBS RA wheels would look dope on that car.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:21 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
If I can sell my damn Mugen wheels I'll pick these up with teh quickness for daily status wheels.

And Corey some BBS RA wheels would look dope on that car.
Glad SOMEONE appreciates the find Get them, if I was 4x100 they'd be mine right now for that price.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Ronal Turbo's are sick sick sick! I wanted to put them on one of my MK2's but I never did...

Is it a 1.8L 8v or 1.8L 16v, Corey? Again, been out of the scene for a while, and it's been even longer since I've had an interest in MK2's, but I'm pretty sure it's not a Wolfsburg. Not that it matters, really, since the primary characteristics that make a Wolfsburg a Wolfsburg are aesthetic anyway. You paid a fair price for it. I originally got my '90 WB for $500 but I think he only got half of that because he fell off of the face of the earth when I got home and I never heard back from him. lol. I wish I'd never sold that car! It was the cleanest MK2 Jetta I've ever seen around here. I sold it to a kid who I'm quite sure destroyed it immediately.

I bought an '89 16v GTI for $150 (IIRC) and an '84 Wolfsburg Scirocco (former race car) for $75 from a friend who was seriously strapped for cash. LOL! Scirocco ran great, but had a few electrical gremlins. GTI just needed paint, primarily. I wish I could still find deals like that.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:27 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Ronal Turbo's are sick sick sick! I wanted to put them on one of my MK2's but I never did...

Is it a 1.8L 8v or 1.8L 16v, Corey? Again, been out of the scene for a while, and it's been even longer since I've had an interest in MK2's, but I'm pretty sure it's not a Wolfsburg. Not that it matters, really, since the primary characteristics that make a Wolfsburg a Wolfsburg are aesthetic anyway. You paid a fair price for it. I originally got my '90 WB for $500 but I think he only got half of that because he fell off of the face of the earth when I got home and I never heard back from him. lol. I wish I'd never sold that car! It was the cleanest MK2 Jetta I've ever seen around here. I sold it to a kid who I'm quite sure destroyed it immediately.
i have no idea Adam...i know NOTHING about VW's. the guy i bought it from said he thinks it's a 1.6. I dont care what it is, im gunna rock it. its very clean for its age. paint is not perfect, but i dont care. Interior is amazingly clean! it has zero rust, minimal small problems that need attention. but i can drive it everyday for a hell of a lot cheaper than i can drive the 200sx for.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

2quic4u has disabled reputation

This is my 78 Vette I am working on.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by stidevil07
i bet ur a free peace faggot arent you? or by the looks of your picture on here your probably a I.T faggot that sits behind his computer and talks shit but wont say a word when it comes to real life. i can even bet u got picked on in high school and your closest friend was TOM on myspace

LOL, looks like he struck a nerve with the tapout shirt comment.

looks like you wear them.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!